Author Topic: Blue Daisy Pattern  (Read 4375 times)

Offline Missa

• Townie
Blue Daisy Pattern
« on: September 28, 2012, 12:47:23 AM »
Since my Asian Flower theme was liked, I thought I would upload the other pattern I made, it is a blue daisy pattern. Feel free to use it in any story you'd like.

This pattern will go in the "Themed" Category and is recolorable. (The flowers will stay white, but the centers, the frilly part and the background can all be recolored)

Here is the pattern on a Sim in CAS

If it looks slightly blurry I think it is the screenshot and not how the pattern looks.

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
Re: Blue Daisy Pattern
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2012, 12:51:25 AM »
Very nice!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Roxanne07

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2012, 04:06:02 AM »
It looks great! Thanks for sharing!  :)

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2012, 09:02:23 AM »
Very nice pattern, Missa.  I wonder if you would mind including information about where the pattern exports to and whether it can be recoloured?

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline Missa

• Townie
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2012, 11:00:50 AM »
Schipperke, I wouldn't mind at all. I haven't actually used these in my game yet, so I'm not positive if this is right. I believe it is recolorable since the background is a different layer, but when I get home tonight i'll check for sure. Also this pattern exports to the themed category I think. (I'll check that too :) )

I'm actually going to attempt your orphanage project, and I am setting up the story in a house that's not supposed to look nice, it's been a lot of fun, so thanks for such an amazing project!

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2012, 03:21:22 PM »
Thanks, Missa.  It makes it easier to find the pattern after we've downloaded it if we know where to look, especially for those who have a lot of patterns.

And I'm glad you're going to start an orphanage project.  I hope you have as much fun with yours as I did, and I'll look forward to seeing your story!

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests