Author Topic: Eight Avoided Graves, Take Four: GRAVEYARD and a Confession (9/8)  (Read 4965 times)

TheTripWasInfraGreen

Re: Eight Avoided Graves, Take Four: New Affairs (9/1)
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2012, 06:14:47 PM »
Opeth gets my vote for most awesome name yet!  Good luck!

I'm actually hoping that this ends up being my successful attempt at this, because I'm running out of names. But yes, Opeth is just a perfect name for him.

Your sims lives are full of drama that is for sure. I wonder who Molly's mysterious lover is.

I wouldn't have it any other way. As for Molly, it won't be a secret forever, but I can try and create some suspense.

TheTripWasInfraGreen

Re: Eight Avoided Graves, Take Four: Graveyards and a Confession (9/8)
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2012, 04:34:30 PM »
No, this isn't a new chapter.

I have a very painful confession to make. I cheated. Even worse, I used a mod to cheat because I wanted to go back on one thing. I was thinking of leaving it be, but my conscience got the better of me, and I ask the first mod who sees this to kindly nudge this to the graveyard. Again.

Will the fifth time be a charm?

I have the worst of luck, or the worst of decisions in this case. Journeyman will be back in Twinbrook, ready to take on his immortality and not stray from the path too much. But first, I need a small break for my own sanity. And time to think of a new name for generation two.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

thesweetestpea

Re: Eight Avoided Graves, Take Four: GRAVEYARD and a Confession (9/8)
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2012, 10:11:11 PM »
I'm moving this to the graveyard. Good luck with your restart. We appreciate honesty from our Dynasty players. :)

anything