Author Topic: The Imaginarium Random Legacy  (Read 5404 times)

Louise56

Re: The Imaginarium Random Legacy
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2012, 02:50:52 PM »
That was a big house fire! She is great at her job. :)

Offline Castaras

• Stark Raving Bonkers
  • Townie
  • mew mew
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2013, 12:32:55 PM »
Apologies for the delay to this update, back at University so time is less plentiful for simming. Never fear, Victoria and her sons will still be being played! Must say I'm looking forward to when Aethan becomes an adult and the family size requirement decreases... 7 people is tiring to sim with! :P

5. Children Arrive

What with the firefighting disasters recently, I've had little time to talk to my dear boys and Patches. What time I have free I chat with them and enjoy their little babbling. Savan seems to be obsessed with his best friend Morgana, and Aethan quite likes to tell me what Lucky is thinking.

Patches, on the other hand, I'm less pleased with. I think he got baby fever. He adopted three new kids. THREE. THREE little girls. That's Insane. It means we have 5 children.
5. Ludicrous amount. It's on his head - I'll help when I can, but I'm busy fighting fires and saving lives.

I suppose I should introduce them though. In the cot behind Patches, is Arietty. In the front cot, Michelle. And in Patches' arms, Liliana.

To be fair, he adopted them the day before Savan and Aethan became children. So I suppose it's not quite as bad. The party we kept quiet, as per usual. Maybe when the two are older they'll want a big party with their friends, but for now, just me, Patches, Savan and Aethan.

And with the aging up of Aethan and Savan came the appearance of the Imaginariums we had been given! Child Imaginariums can be a bit of a handful, considering we can't see them - only the disappearance of the toys.

I hope that Aethan and Savan will enjoy their time with them. Although I don't know why Aethan decided to dress up as a lilac princess.

I'm also a little nervous of Savan. He seems to be the more vicious of the two boys. I think his Imaginarium might not be the nicest...

Doesn't matter, anyway. The two are very happy, and I assume the Imaginariums are too. When the time comes, we will make them real and all will be good.

Back to the young girls - Patches said that he found a solution to looking after them. I found it hard to believe, but these chairs are amazing. They are quite honestly the most beautiful things I have ever set my eyes on. One press of a button and the girls are giggly, happy, and then asleep. Peace and quiet, glorious silence!

And I mentioned the disasters I saved people from, right? Well, they held a ceremony for me again! Apparently saving people is liked in this community. It's an awesome thing to do. I'd highly recommend some of you viewers take it up.

With the new reward, and my birthday and the girls birthdays coming up the next day, I decided I didn't want to wear mum-ish clothing any more. I could wear what I wanted, so I went with practical, but nice looking.

And then the birthdays!
First it was Liliana.

"Uggh, I'm so tired..." "Tiiiiiireeed." "Yes, tired you stupid child!" "Stoopid."

Then it was Arietty.

"Om nom nom block nom."

And little Michele.

"Mummy what are you doing. What are you."

And finally ol' me. I was about to enter my adult years (Patches had already entered his adult years, but didn't want me to tell you this because he doesn't like feeling old), and I was close to saving 30 people on the job, which was awesome. But what did the next few weeks have in store for me? Who knows.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Castaras

• Stark Raving Bonkers
  • Townie
  • mew mew
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2013, 12:20:41 PM »
6. Premature Imaginarium

Aethan and Savan aging up has meant a few less nappies to change, but I'm worried that Patches and I are neglecting the two of them because of the toddlers.

It got to the point where Aethan decided to come up and see what we were doing with the girls, and joined in with entertaining them. Was very helpful - he can be perceptive in this way. He is, however, refusing to eat meat. Irritating when we're cooking food, but I suppose he's doing what he feels is right.

Savan was all rather confused about it all, and decided to read a pregnancy book to try and understand it. Adorable! He likes doing this sort of thing - he's very intelligent, and likes finding out the whys of things.

The girls are mostly happy to sit and play blocks together. They seem to have very interesting conversations about the nom level of a red block compared to the nutrition value of a blue block.

And of course, the boys love playing games on the TV. I'm not entirely happy with this.

... Okay, okay. I'm happy when I get to play too!

Savan managed to pull off a wonderful prank on Patches. I'm keeping quiet and Patches hasn't found out who made his hair yellow!

But birthdays come and birthdays go, and the boys are now aging up to bigger boys.

As is traditional, I quickly came up with a more interesting wardrobe. This birthday wasn't a good one for me and Patches though...

You see, I should explain first. Imaginariums are delicate creatures, and if brought into the real world too early, they will likely not be wholesome and good, and will have many negative attributes which can result in unnecessary fury, evil, and mean spirits. Many stories of the most villainous of people are actually Imaginariums made me real too soon. The Witch of the West, Goldfinger, Sauron... all Imaginariums, originally. And see what happened to them!

Now that I have told you this, I will introduce you properly to Morgana.

You've seen her in Imaginarium form, and I have always felt that she was being vicious to Savan. But it seems he loved her so much (or that she persuaded him with poisoned words) that he stole a potion from Patches and brought Morgana to life!

At least Aethan seems to be more sensible. He seems to have taken an interest in Patches' garden and is busy cooking up food now.
I keep hearing them cackling evilly. I'm worried about Savan. What will Morgana do?

Author's note: Trying to catch up with my in game game at the moment with the narration, my game has Aethan about to age up. Playing is more fun than writing currently. ;)

Offline Castaras

• Stark Raving Bonkers
  • Townie
  • mew mew
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2013, 02:54:40 PM »
Apologies for the delay in getting the next few updates up. Been playing still, but writing has had to wait until I finish my exams and dealing with the university societies I've got to organise stuff for. There will be an update sometime next week - will be either Victoria's penultimate or final update, before beginning with Aethan.

Offline Hamburgerfaye

• Nooboo
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2013, 08:30:53 PM »
This is such a cute story!!!! I love it!

Offline Castaras

• Stark Raving Bonkers
  • Townie
  • mew mew
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2013, 03:03:08 PM »
Not going to be able to finish this. University work has increased in pressure after I managed to do very badly on the January exams, so having to concentrate on them over this. I've sent a pm to the mods asking this to be moved to the graveyard. Hopefully at some point I'll come back to this.