Author Topic: The Ghost of the Junkyard  (Read 2757 times)

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
The Ghost of the Junkyard
« on: June 08, 2010, 01:08:52 PM »
I made a Sim who was going to focus solely on Inventing. She was never going to get married, and would live alone until she died. (Well, until her two sons came along, but that's another story...) I bought her a Studio house on the marshy side of Twinbrook. On her second day, I sent her to the Junkyard nearest to her house, I think It's called Juans Pick-And-Pull, and, near the little shack with the stove and the fireplace, was a tombstone of a Sim (I forget her name) who had died from a fire. I doubted that It could have happened due to story progression, because the tombstone would just be lying in some random spot, and nearly everything in the Junkyard would have been burned. To further prove this, I made another Sim, moved her into Twinbrook and sent her to the same junkard. Same tombstone, same Sim, same place. Her ghost hasn't come out yet, (or maybe just whan I'm not looking  ;)) but has anyone else seen the Ghost/Tombstone?
Formerly Simstar3

Offline TommyT

• Occult
Re: The Ghost of the Junkyard
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2010, 03:31:52 AM »
I'm actually just about to create an inventing Sim, I'll keep an eye out :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ik

• Townie
Re: The Ghost of the Junkyard
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2010, 04:02:22 AM »
Her ghost hasn't come out yet, (or maybe just whan I'm not looking  ;)) but has anyone else seen the Ghost/Tombstone?
I have placed a copy of that junkyard in Sunset Valley right next to the new Firestation, and while my firefighter sim was staying at the station overnight I heard ghost music several times. It took me a few days before I figured out that the ghost in question was floating along the graveyard next door. I have seen her there a couple of night since then, and once I even saw her get into a car and leave ;) . She is a reddish-orange ghost, so I guess that fits with the description of dying in a fire.

anything