Author Topic: The Langerak Lunatics, failed, move to graveyard  (Read 38353 times)

Offline Toni

• Sydrian Bookworm
  • Occult
Re: The Langerak Lunatics, posted September 12
« Reply #135 on: September 15, 2012, 12:06:06 AM »
R.I.P.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: The Langerak Lunatics, posted September 12
« Reply #136 on: September 15, 2012, 11:37:12 AM »
Chapter Eighteen

Dear Watcher,

We’ve only just now realized that a terrible blight has struck the garden. The life fruit plants can be harvested only once; after that they don’t produce any more fruit. The same goes for all the other plants as well, but the life fruit ones are critical. Without them, I…fail.  I need 10; I have one, which Flora will soon plant in the hope that it produces 3 or 4 at once.

My mother is doing what she can prayerwise, but I’m pretty sure we’ll run out of time.

In other news, Gregor, Flora, and I are all getting older. We didn’t have a party; none of us feels much like partying.

Before I realized that we had a disaster in the garden, I thought things were going pretty well. So well, in fact, that I proposed to Joshua when I met him in the consignment shop.

He accepted, of course.

Imogen went off to the prom last night and had a pretty good time. She became romantically involved with Jamaal Masters, a boy she’s known since grade school.

She celebrated by pranking the computer.

Watcher, don’t feel bad about the wreckage of this dynasty. It’s not your fault you don’t have any sales resistance.

Regretfully, Quatra Langerak
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: The Langerak Lunatics, failed, move to graveyard
« Reply #137 on: September 17, 2012, 08:43:04 AM »
Well, Quatra just fell short, thanks to the gardening bug, but also to my not realizing there was a problem until it was too late. So, I married her off to Joshua. Look for another Langerak dynasty some time in the future!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Langerak Lunatics, failed, move to graveyard
« Reply #138 on: September 17, 2012, 08:45:25 AM »
Moving this topic to the stories graveyard per the authors request.You may retrieve this topic at any time Marian just ask a mod to move it for you.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.