Author Topic: New High-end-loft-stuff and version 3.0.38  (Read 26702 times)

Offline jmz95

• Immortal
Re: New High-end-loft-stuff and version 3.0.38
« Reply #75 on: February 08, 2010, 08:58:24 PM »
This is my first experience with anything Sims, so I plan to buy EVERYTHING!!!  ;D
Same here! Although at first I said to myself that I wouldn't buy any stuff packs, I think I've changed my mind, especially with talk of some of the favorite past sim items making a comeback, namely the hot tub. I want that!
"Yes, I try to pick up strange babies, but only in the game.  Don't judge me." - Pam
Too late, Pam. Too late.

Offline jmz95

• Immortal
« Reply #76 on: February 08, 2010, 09:05:35 PM »
...8 expansions and 9 stuff packs for sims 2

Wow. Talk about needing a decent amount of hard drive space!
True, but when you consider today's computers compared to 10 years ago, the fact that new computers are coming out so fast that once you buy a computer, it's probably already outdated, and everything else like your iTunes songs and such, I wouldn't be too surprised that once you buy all the sims EPs and SPs, Sims 3 will be taking up more than anything else of your hard drive.
"Yes, I try to pick up strange babies, but only in the game.  Don't judge me." - Pam
Too late, Pam. Too late.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MegTrog

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #77 on: February 08, 2010, 09:07:58 PM »
I bought everything for the Sims 1 and 2, so I imagine I'll end up doing the same for the Sims 3--discounting the stuff from the store.  As it's the only computer game I play, I don't feel too guilty over this.  Mind you, this time I'm in the position of having a baby (although just the one), so I may yet decide that the limited gameplay time I have doesn't warrant every stuff pack.  We'll see.

To agree with what other people have said, I expect the Sims 3 expansion packs will come out every six months.

Offline Simbacat

• Townie
« Reply #78 on: February 09, 2010, 09:53:26 PM »
I'm fortunate that hard drive space and memory aren't an issue with my system, so I will probably end up buying everything that comes out in the future for TS3. I thought WA was very well done and I am loving HELS because I enjoy building modern and loft style houses.

Aside from some annoying bugs (that I have learned to work around), TS3 has most definately rocked my world. I am looking forward to another expansion because I have done just about everything you can do in WA.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #79 on: February 10, 2010, 08:24:22 AM »
I am with you simbacat.  I have never downloaded any mods or anything, I have always been afraid of doing that sort of thing, but I do love my sims games.  I, like so many others started with the sims1 and bought every stuff pack and expansion, so I guess it is safe to say, we invested alot of money in these games.  I love the stuff pack so far and will continue purchasing these EP's and stuff packs.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?