Author Topic: The Altos?  (Read 663 times)

Offline Peanuts61

• Occult
The Altos?
« on: September 11, 2024, 06:33:04 PM »
hello all!

not sure if i ever asked this question, but here goes... I was wondering if i placed all the altos, bert, vita and her family and alphonso from isla paradiso, in one town will they know one another? just curious. and i am putting a town together now as i write this but i wanted you guys take on it. thanks!

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
Re: The Altos?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2024, 08:34:54 PM »
Not sure if I'm understanding the question correctly, so please forgive me for any miss-understandings.

When I'm placing Sims into a new save file they don't know each other.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Peanuts61

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2024, 08:43:55 PM »
that's what i thought, but i figured they are family so i am right now as we speak placing bert and vita and her husband in isla paradiso where alphonso alto lives so i guess i will find out if they meet in the game when i start playing. thanks for answering Mrs. Flynn!

Offline Peanuts61

• Occult
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2024, 09:32:54 PM »
i am playing my game now, and in walked alphonso and nick alto so i switched houses from my current sim i'm playing to nick alto's house and had him introduce himself to alphonso. but i have to say that alphonso is not in nick's relationship panel. i think this is so interesting how the creators made them related, but they seem not to know it, lol

Offline MrsFlynn

• Admin Assistant
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2024, 10:06:38 AM »
Thank you for confirming I was answering correctly. :)

I sometimes add the families to the library, place them all on a lot. Tweak their relationship with one another and then save them back to the library.

Add them to a new save file. If their are duplicates already in the new save. I delete them first before adding any Sims to the save from the library.
Welcome!! We hope you enjoy the forum!!  Thank you for visiting!!
–Need Help? Check our Member FAQs Here. * –Read and follow the Forum Rules, please! *

Offline Peanuts61

• Occult
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2024, 11:10:09 PM »
it seems that way, yes. alfonso and nick definitely did not know each other.

anything