Author Topic: Is time-traveling safe?  (Read 15897 times)

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Is time-traveling safe?
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2012, 10:11:13 AM »
My male decadynasty founder came back from the past with a child that is just related to him on the family tree not his wife. Just incase anyone thought that sending males time travelling might stop the chance of a child.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

HannahEloiseee

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2012, 06:08:03 AM »
How rare is this? I've only have one sim child from time traveling and I've been trying to get another one in a different game but after what seems like 100 times of traveling, nothing.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2012, 06:24:14 AM »
I've had quite a few and they look just like their mother facially. Most were children, one was a teen. When I don't want to deal with toddlers, I have her take a trip in the machine and hope to get one.

Leto85

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2012, 07:32:58 PM »
How rare is this? I've only have one sim child from time traveling and I've been trying to get another one in a different game but after what seems like 100 times of traveling, nothing.

Paradoxically as it may sound, the change of success is purely based on luck here. You can try it one 100 times more and you either can still have zero result, will have 100 of your grand-grand-grand children visiting you, or just something in between.
All I can advice you is: try and try again. Eventually you should succeed.

anything