Author Topic: My Rival Dynasties: Feldman vs Reinhardt vs Xavier (Updated 12/09/2018)  (Read 11058 times)

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: My Rival Dynasties: Feldman vs Reinhardt vs Xavier (Updated 7/21/18)
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2018, 08:54:42 AM »
I love it -- dating advice from Father Winter! And the Ainsley toddlers are adorable.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Jase~

• Occult
  • Legacy Player
    • Jase's Sims
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2018, 09:27:33 AM »
@MarianT  Thanks! I like to try to add some light humor to my legacies occasionally and got a chuckle out of the idea of romantic advice from Father Winter. I've never put a sim with Johnny before. So, I was a bit surprised on how cute the twins turned out too!

You can read it here from the beginning.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Jase~

• Occult
  • Legacy Player
    • Jase's Sims
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2018, 10:50:10 AM »
Chapter Five: Week One (Part 2)
The Reinhardt Dynasty: Mansion Bloodline

The next night, Gideon decided to take Father Winter's advice and check out the Discothèque Pan Europa.

After a few hit and miss interactions, he finally struck up a great conversation with a guy named, Joaquin. Not only was he cute and funny, when he mentioned the stresses of having lots of simoleons... jackpot! Gideon knew he found Prince Charming.

The guys continued hanging out, getting to know each, and discussing interests. They discovered that they enjoy games and spent way too much time at the club's arcade game.

Gideon knew he was rushing things, but took the risk and asked Joaquin out for a coffee date. He was relieved when Joaquin agreed and said he never wanted this night to end.

Their coffee date was picture perfect. In fact, gold medal kind of perfect! So great, that Gideon decided to ask him out on a second date, but this one would be up to Joaquin's status, a dinner date at the luxurious Chez Llama.

After another perfect date, Gideon decided to be risky once more. Not only did he ask Joaquin to move in, but to also be his boyfriend!

He said yes! At first, Gideon was a bit disappointed that Joaquin would only agree to move in if he could bring his current roommate and BFF, Sergio, along. But afterwards, he started to respect the loyalty that Joaquin showed and happily agreed.

When leaving the restaurant, the boys noticed a nearby ice skating rink and decided go skating on such a momentous night.

Not sure if he was high on happiness, blinded by love, or what... but Gideon continued to take their relationship at lighting speed by asking Joaquin's hand in marriage.

Whew! He said yes again!!  ;D

While moving to Newcrest, the moving company lost of all of Joaquin and Sergio's belongings. So, they had to give them the value in simoleons; which they used to build another floor onto the house and upgrade the furnishings for the future Reinhardt Mansion.
(NOTE: I choose for all of their stuff to come with them, just like I did Johnny for Ainsley. But the game only brought over the guys with a value of their stuff. So, I'm not sure if there's a new glitch in the game or what?  :-\ )

Gideon couldn't thank Joaquin or Sergio enough for the improvements to their home. He spent most of the day just admiring his new possessions.

Since it was still winter, they decided to have their perfect wedding inside on their empty upstairs landing. It was perfect! So, perfect that if weddings were Olympic Sports, they would've taken home to gold, silver, and bronze medals!

After a romantic honeymoon night, the guys all started working hard on their skills. They knew it going to take a lot of hard work to support their new lavish lifestyle...

...Gideon was pretty proud of himself! While he painted art to sell for extra income, he thought to himefl. Not only did he marry a cute sim, he also more than doubled the size of his house and tripled his income! Life in Newcrest is great!!

Offline Jase~

• Occult
  • Legacy Player
    • Jase's Sims
Re: My Rival Dynasties: Feldman vs Reinhardt vs Xavier (Updated 7/28/18)
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2018, 10:16:22 AM »
Chapter Five: Week One (Part 3)
The Reinhardt Dynasty: Mansion Bloodline

Things continue to work out as Gideon planned. It's not long before he's promoted again at the office; however, the pay increase isn't what he had hoped for.

The boys also use most of their spare time to finish any extra tasks at home that might get them ahead in their careers.

They also keep working on increasing the skill that will also help them advance faster at work too.

Gideon also continues selling his paintings for extra simleons. He's become pretty good and has been bringing in more from his artwork than he does from his regular career!

One afternoon, while taking out the trash, Joaquin decides that they all need a little break from all the hard work and deserve to have some fun!

The boys decide to get out of the house and visit the gym. Afterwards, not only do they feel better, Joaquin has finally started putting a little meat on his bones! (lol)

That night, they all decide to throw a house party, but unlike the wedding... it turns out to be a huge flop.

So, to save face and their reputations, the boys decide to throw another party the next night. Luckily, this one turns out much better and is a gold medal worthy event!

Unfortunately, after every great party there's an even greater mess. It takes the boys quite awhile to clean the house. Gideon can't wait until he can finally afford a butler!

Gideon was still feeling pretty confident after such a successful party. So, he decides to pull a few romantic moves on Joaquin.

Success!!

That morning, Gideon had a feeling that another victory has happened and decides to take a pregnancy test. Success! (Again)

Joaquin was super thrilled to hear that they were going to have an heir to the Reinhardt Dynasty very soon.

The boys raced downstairs to tell Sergio the wonderful news...

...but things didn't go as planned. Sergio was less than thrilled and became pretty upset. Gideon couldn't tell if Sergio was more upset about having another household member to spend money on or the fact that there was going to be a young child in the house. Uh oh!!

End of week one for the Rienhardts. Next up, the Xaviers.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: My Rival Dynasties: Feldman vs Reinhardt vs Xavier (Updated 8/12/18)
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2018, 01:15:45 AM »
Ooo!  What a great start for both families so far!  I'll be reading along avidly!  The twins are adorable, btw.  And I love Joaquin as Gideon's spouse ^^

Offline Jase~

• Occult
  • Legacy Player
    • Jase's Sims
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2018, 02:45:30 PM »
@Shewolf13  Thanks!! I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying my dynasties. I hope the Xavier Family is just as entertaining! :)

Offline Jase~

• Occult
  • Legacy Player
    • Jase's Sims
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2018, 03:06:09 PM »
Chapter One: Week One (Part 1)
The Xavier Dynasty: Alien Bloodline

Zander is new to town and has a pretty big secret... he's an alien! But being the only alien in Newcrest can be a little lonely. So, he recently got a job as a scientist and hopes this will help him make contact with other aliens.

He's also been working on increasing his skills to get promoted as quickly as possible. So, he save up to build a rocketship.

Zander has also been working on improving his cooking skill as well...

... judging by that look. His cooking isn't improving as quickly as his other skills.

He's also been working on his painting skill. That way, he can earn extra income to go toward his rocketship fund.

Zander has been working so hard, that he's been getting to bed... later and later each night.

It wasn't long before Zander became good friends with one of his lab buddies, Oscar.

The two work very well together in the lab and have a lot of success with their daily experiments.

Everyday, on his way home from work, Zander explores the neighborhood for new collectibles to sell.

In addition, he likes to create and a sell at least a couple of new works of art!

Along with developing his other skills, he also decided it's time to learn about rocket science. He does plan on flying one into space after all.

Each day, Zander continues to work harder and harder at the lab and continues to earn raises on a regular basis.

And Zander also continues to collect and sell anything that he can find around town...

... and before anyone would expect. Zander was able to afford the supplies needed to build a low quality but functional do-it-yourself rocketship kit.

Now Zander has added working on his rocketship as part of his nightly routine.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Deme

• Immortal
Re: My Rival Dynasties: Feldman vs Reinhardt vs Xavier (Updated 8/26/18)
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2018, 03:57:27 PM »
Zander's life right now seems so quiet... Well, he's working hard, at least!
Stories In Progress:
The Avyan Immortal Dynasty

Offline Jase~

• Occult
  • Legacy Player
    • Jase's Sims
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2018, 04:30:00 PM »
@Deme  Yeah, it was a slower start with Zander than the other founders, but it gets better. He just needed to get that rocketship built... I've got the pictures taken; however, I haven't had time to write/post them. I hope to get to that this weekend. :)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2018, 05:31:01 PM »
I definitely feel like the alien line starts a bit slower most of the time.  Especially since finding an alien spouse is mandatory (or at least strongly preferred; I haven't looked at the rules for the RDC in ages XD).  You can wait til an alien night at the bar, or have to wait until they can go to Sixam, or meet them in the Science career.  So it takes time.

Offline wa-wa-world

• Vaguely Confused
  • Occult
  • Hi I'm Anna its nice to meet you
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2018, 09:40:39 AM »
I'm not sure who's side I'm on right now but all your founders look lovely! Enjoying the story so far!
Gallery Id: Soda_Stealer

Offline Jase~

• Occult
  • Legacy Player
    • Jase's Sims
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2018, 09:55:02 PM »
@Shewolf13  Yep. While it was fun for me playing the game, I know that first of my alien posts probably aren't going to be as fun to read. lol

@wa-wa-world  Thanks! I wanted to make sure that my dynasties started off with some nice genetics and worked extra hard when creating each of the founders. :)

Offline Jase~

• Occult
  • Legacy Player
    • Jase's Sims
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2018, 10:10:44 PM »
Chapter Two: Week One (Part 2)
The Xavier Dynasty: Alien Bloodline

Zander has continued working extra hard at the lab and equally rewarded with pay raises for his improved performance.

On his walk home, he's been meeting more of his Newcrest neighbors. He didn't take well to Johnny Zest-Feldman at first, but they two have become casual friends.

Also, right before bed, Zander still works hard on completing his rocketship. It's taking a bit more time and simoleons than he had hoped, but he's got a mission to complete!

However, by Friday night he was feeling a bit claustrophobic and decided it was time to get out of this rut. He took the train to San Myshuno and did a little bar hopping.

The first person that he hit it off with was this guy... Zander can't remember his real name, but he calls him "Kitty".

Zander also struck up a friendship with Akira Kibo. He was impressed with Akira's karaoke skills...

The trio hung out for a bit and stopped at a couple of the city's hot spots before calling it a night.

The outting did Zander good and he slept like baby. He was pretty excited to have four friends now! Things are starting to look pretty good in Newcrest...

... Especially, after perfecting the Freeze Gun at work the next day.

And before he knew it, things were back to normal... creating and selling paintings for extra simoleons.

Playing solo chess for the logic skills...

… along with catching and selling fish for additional income as well.

Nightly, Zander continued to work on his rocketship as time and simoleons allowed.

Finally!! Zander had completed his rocketship project and was ready to explore space in search of other alien life!

Five... Four... Three... Two... One... Zander in space!!!!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: My Rival Dynasties: Feldman vs Reinhardt vs Xavier (Updated 8/30/18)
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2018, 10:32:53 PM »
Oooo! Love the karaoke bit.  It's probably the hair color and a bit of the chin, but he does remind me of Johnny there. (that's not a bad thing. Johnny is one of my favorites).

Offline Jase~

• Occult
  • Legacy Player
    • Jase's Sims
Re: My Rival Dynasties: Feldman vs Reinhardt vs Xavier (Updated 8/30/18)
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2018, 08:54:50 PM »
@Shewolf13   I never noticed the resemblance between Zander and Johnny before, but you’re right. lol