Author Topic: My Rival Dynasties: Feldman vs Reinhardt vs Xavier (Updated 12/09/2018)  (Read 11054 times)

Offline Jase~

• Occult
  • Legacy Player
    • Jase's Sims
My Rival Dynasties Challenge: Feldman vs Reinhardt vs Xavier.
By Jase~

Hi, fellow simmers...
I've decided to change my pretty much legacy only TS4 playstyle and try my hand at the Rival Dynasty Challenge. Even though I've read the general rules at least ten to fifteen times. I'm going to be 100% honest, while I'm super excited to see how this challenge plays out, I'm equally scared as well!

I decided that I wanted to introduce each founder before diving into the challenge. So, let's get started!  ;D

Rival Dynasties Chapter Links:
Founder Introduction: Feldman Dynasty (Retail Bloodline).
Founder Introduction: Reinhardt Dynasty (Mansion Bloodline).
Founder Introduction: Xavier Dynasty (Alien Bloodline).
Chapter One: Week One (Part 1) Retail Bloodline.
Chapter Two: Week One (Part 2) Retail Bloodline.
Chapter Three: Week One (Part 3) Retail Bloodline.
Chapter Four: Week One (Part 1) Mansion Bloodline.
Chapter Five: Week One (Part 2) Mansion Bloodline.
Chapter Six: Week One (Part 3) Mansion Bloodline.
Chapter Seven: Week One (Part 1) Alien Bloodline.
Chapter Eight: Week One (Part 2) Alien Bloodline.
Chapter Nine: Week One (Part 3) Alien Bloodline.
Chapter Ten: Week Two (Part 1) Retail Bloodline.
Chapter Eleven: Week Two (Part 2) Retail Bloodline.

You can read it here from the beginning.

Offline Jase~

• Occult
  • Legacy Player
    • Jase's Sims
Re: My Rival Dynasties Challenge: Feldman vs Reinhardt vs Xavier
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2018, 02:28:28 PM »
The Feldman Dynasty
Ainsley Feldman (Founder): Retail Bloodline

This is Ainsley Feldman. She's the founder of the Feldman Dynasty in Newcrest. The Feldman Family will have the retail bloodline.

Aspiration: The Curator
Traits: Ambitious, Cheerful, Collector, Loves Outdoors

Here's a look at the Feldman's starter home, it's located in the Optimist's Outlook (40x30) lot in Newcrest.

Not to be too cliché, but they say "ladies, first" and since Ainsley is the only female founder in my challenge, I'll be starting playing her first.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Jase~

• Occult
  • Legacy Player
    • Jase's Sims
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2018, 02:34:50 PM »
The Reinhardt Dynasty
Gideon Reinhardt (Founder): Mansion Bloodline

This is Gideon Reinhardt. He's the founder of the Reinhardt Dynasty in Newcrest. The Reinhardt Family will have the mansion bloodline.

Aspiration: Fabulously Wealthy
Traits: Ambitious, Business Savvy, Materialistic, Self-Assured

Here's a look at the Reinhardt's starter home, it's located in the Avarice Acres (40x30) lot in Newcrest.

I plan on keeping the Rienhardts second line behind the Feldmans in terms of rotational gameplay.

Offline Jase~

• Occult
  • Legacy Player
    • Jase's Sims
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2018, 02:39:41 PM »
The Xavier Dynasty
Zander Xavier (Founder): Alien Bloodline

Human Disguise Form:

True Alien Form:

This is Zander Xavier. He's the founder of the Xavier Dynasty in Newcrest. The Xavier Family will have the alien bloodline.

Aspiration: Nerd Brain
Traits: Creative, Geek, Genius, Quick Learner

Here's a look at the Xavier's starter home, it's located in the Midtown Meadows (40x30) lot in Newcrest.

I plan on playing the Xaviers last in terms of their place in rotational gameplay.

Offline Jase~

• Occult
  • Legacy Player
    • Jase's Sims
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2018, 03:40:52 PM »
Chapter One: Week One (Part 1)
The Feldman Dynasty: Retail Bloodline

Ainsley loves the outdoors and collecting. So, she's decided to turn her hobby into a career and open a retail shop to sell things that she's collected.

She spent most of her summer days outside collecting anything she could find. Traveling from Newcrest to Willow Creek and even to Oasis Springs collecting stuff.

When it was to dark to collect outside, she would practice painting at home. She's become a pretty good painter and plans on selling her artwork too.

Once she had a large amount of items collected and painted. Ainsley decided it time to go out and have some fun...

After cleaning up, she decided to visit The Blue Velvet Nightclub in Willow Creek. She couldn't believe how packed it was, but she really hit it off with a cute guy that night.

They decided to go outside where it was quiet and get to know each other better. Johnny was pretty charming and it didn't take long before Ainsley's heart was aflutter. She really hoped that she would see Johnny again.

The next day, while painting, she got a surprise text from Johnny. He asked her to go to San Myshuno and visit GeekCon with him. While GeekCon isn't really her scene, Ainsley was just happy to spend time with him and accepted.

Things went perfectly on their first date. Ainsley still wasn't sure how he texted her without giving him her number, but they decided to exchange numbers and planned another date for tomorrow.

They dined at Chez Llama and had a beautiful time. So nice that they planned a third date the following night.

Ainsley and Johnny went bowling at the Oasis Springs Dust Bowl where they shared their first kiss. She never thought that a bowling alley could be so romantic!

Ainsley was so caught up in the moment, that before she knew it... she was asking Johnny to be her boyfriend and move in with her!

Johnny was also love struck and said yes to both questions. After moving in, they decided to spend the weekend together. They spent most of Saturday at the Desert Bloom Park playing chess...

... and swimming.

Johnny decided to also speed things along and proposed to Ainsley...

... and to no one's surprise. She said yes!!

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: My Rival Dynasties: Feldman vs Reinhardt vs Xavier (Updated 7/8/18)
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2018, 07:59:52 PM »
Good work, Ainsley! Johnny Zest is a great spouse, and his children usually turn out to be very cute. Looking forward to seeing how Gideon and Zander fare.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline dontmindme

• Immortal
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2018, 10:17:11 PM »
Nice job snagging Johnnie Zest for your spouse. And wow, going for the retail option? I really admire people who do, that one scares the beejesus out of me. Any way, great start, Ainsley, the boys will have a lot of catching up to do.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Deme

• Immortal
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2018, 10:24:34 PM »
Your founders look great! I third the approval of Zest as a spouse, but I can get a little soppy about sims I've run into long enough. Let's hope for good progress for them as I follow along with interest.
Stories In Progress:
The Avyan Immortal Dynasty

Offline Jase~

• Occult
  • Legacy Player
    • Jase's Sims
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2018, 10:06:10 AM »
Wow...
Thank you for all of the kind words and I'm super excited that I've already got some readers/fans this early into my rivalry challenge. :)

@MarianT  Surprisingly, I've never paired a sim with Johnny before. He was the first sim that Ainsley seemed to hit it off with. So, I went with it, but just looking at his facial characteristics and hers, I'm hoping for some cute family additions. lol

@dontmindme  Yeah, the retail option is the scariest part of the challenge for me, but I wanted to see if I could it. Plus, since retail can include restaurants too. I was hoping that I could change things up and alternate between retail shop and restaurant with each of the Feldman heirs.

@Deme  Thank you. I think that I may have went a bit overboard creating the founds. To be honest, it probably took me a between 2-3 hours to create each one and build their starter home. But I figured, these were some pretty important sims since they're the start of it all.

I'm getting ready to posted part two of Ainsley's week and I just wanted to mention that there's a few pictures that I'm not very happy with due to poor lighting. I forgot how dark the lighting is in some of the community lots. I'll need to go into those lots and add some more or better lighting for the rest of the challenge. :)

Offline Jase~

• Occult
  • Legacy Player
    • Jase's Sims
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2018, 10:27:45 AM »
Chapter Two: Week One (Part 2)

Ainsley didn't waste anytime getting her dream retail shop built with Johnny's help. They purchased the empty Preeminent Domain lot in Magnolia Promenade and built a small, but pretty store.

She couldn't believe how busy it was for first few days. She could barely keep up with the customers and spent too many hours at night restocking. Ainsley decided, she needed to hire her first employee.

Out of all of the applicants, Raul Tracy had the most potential. She welcomed him aboard and was thrilled at his performance. Plus, they were starting become friends too.

Business was good. Infact, almost too good for a store of that size. Between the customers, Raul, and Ainsley, it seemed they were always tripping over each other... time for expansion.

Ainsley couldn't wait to tell Raul, who was equally excited about the renovation. She let him know the store would be closed the next day for construction and her honeymoon since she was getting married that evening; which she also decided to invite her new employee/friend.

Ainsley discovered that her and Raul also like to exercise when she ran into him at the Movers & Shakers Gym in Willow Creek after work. She wanted to get a quick exercise before getting ready for the ceremony.

She also met another cute guy at the gym, J Huntington III. He was pretty charming, although a little bit too much of a "ladies man" for her taste.

Ainsely figures that J probably charms most girls and doubts he was expecting her reaction. But, they still hit it off nicely as friends and surprised him with a wedding invitation instead of a kiss.

Things didn't look good at first for the outdoor wedding, when the weather decided not the cooperate and it began to rain. Luckily, they had the time and simoleons to build a canopy over the ceremony area.

Even with the rain, the night was perfect for both Ainsley and Johnny.

After the guests left, a gold medal worthy wedding, things started to go bad again. Johnny was visited by an unwanted guest... Thus, the Feldman Family learned a valuable lesson about locking doors at night; along with the importance of garlic. lol

Thanks to the unplanned visit by Count Vladislaus Straud IV, the honeymoon got a late start, but it still turned out to be a great time for the newlyweds.

Plus, the next morning, Ainsley got the good news that I'd been hoping for. She was now expecting!!

Offline Jase~

• Occult
  • Legacy Player
    • Jase's Sims
Re: My Rival Dynasties: Feldman vs Reinhardt vs Xavier (Updated 7/9/18)
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2018, 12:29:51 PM »
Chapter Three: Week One (Part 3)

Just after being open one day after Feldman's Chotchkies renovation had proved it wasn't enough. They still needed more room to accommodate all of their customers.

Infact, one of Ainsley's ruder customers let her know about his disappointment in the store's failed attempt to expand. Now she's has always tried to remain positive, but Ainsley doesn't care for Mr. Reinhardt. Not one bit.

While she runs the shop during the day, on his days off Johnny goes collecting for more items for her to sell. In addition, to his regular income, they are hoping the increased sells will allow them to speed up the store's second expansion.

The second expansion happens much quicker than either sim had expected; which also prompted some decorating too. The new shop is beautiful! Even Mr Reinhardt didn't have anything rude to stay about the store's new appearance either; which brought a huge smile to Ainsley's face.

Before bed, each night Johnny has been working on writing new jokes and routines...

…along with practicing his guitar skills. Hoping to advance his own career and improve his percentage of the family's income.

While Ainsley continues to collect new items to sell in her shop. Regardless of the weather conditions, rain or shine, warm or cold, she's out there collecting anything she find use or sell.

But, the somewhat newlyweds still make sure that they have time for each. Johnny is still super excited about the baby on the way.

And before they knew it, the baby was on it's way.

What? There's more?

They ended up with twins, one boy and one girl; which they named, Ryan and Rylie Feldman.
(Side Note: I had only planned for one baby. So, only 1 bassinet; which the game put Ryan. So, I guess that makes him the new Feldman heir.)

Disaster almost hit shortly afterwards, while Ainsley finished the laundry she caught fire. Luckily, Johnny was nearby to save her!

Ainsley had quite the time cleaning herself and the laundry room, but she was just thankful to still be alive.

After replacing it, Johnny made sure to upgrade the new dryer and the original washer with parts he found collecting. Hoping, that'll never happen again.

Ainsley continued to take care of the twins, while Johnny worked hard in the entertainment industry.

Ainsley just couldn't believe how fast the twins were growing...

...and before either her or Johnny knew it. The twins had grown into toddlers!

Time to get the twins ready for what's ahead for them... especially, Ryan.

End of week one for the Feldmans. Next up, the Rienhardts.

Offline Deme

• Immortal
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2018, 11:12:13 AM »
Redheaded toddlers! How excellent. (I would, frankly, support spending forever on a founder; you only get to really control what one sim per family looks like; might as well make that count)

I've never seen a laundry fire before, it's good there was back-up to help put that out!
Stories In Progress:
The Avyan Immortal Dynasty

Offline Jase~

• Occult
  • Legacy Player
    • Jase's Sims
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2018, 06:15:08 PM »
@Deme  I was pretty excited to see the twins also came out redheaded like Ainsley. Not sure how long it will last, but I really would like the whole Feldman Family's heirs to be redheaded.  I also was shocked with the laundry fire. It was my first and I think that my heart skipped a beat when it happened. I thought "oh, it's all over already!" lol

Offline Jase~

• Occult
  • Legacy Player
    • Jase's Sims
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2018, 04:29:56 PM »
Hi everyone...
I just wanted to post a quick update that has delayed my week two update.

We’ve been having a lot of severe thunderstorms lately; which sometimes come with power outages occasionally. So, I’ve not been able to play the game the majority of the week.  Don’t worry as soon as I have my seven days played...

I’ll post Gideon’s story. :)

Offline Jase~

• Occult
  • Legacy Player
    • Jase's Sims
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2018, 12:15:32 PM »
Chapter Four: Week One (Part 1)
The Reinhardt Dynasty: Mansion Bloodline

Looks like we've had a harsh change in the transition from Fall to Winter. Hopefully, Gideon can stay warm with Newcrest covered in snow.

Gideon isn't a fan of cold weather. So, he spent most of his time at home inside where it was nice and warm. He filled out reports for work, hoping he would get a raise very soon.

He also has been painting beautiful works of art to sell for simoleons. Once he enough was saved, he also bought a camera; which is plans to use by selling photos for additional income.

One night, while eating his modest dinner, Gideon realized that taking this route was going to be a lot of hard work and take forever to live the lavish life he wants so desperately.

So, after showering to relieve soreness in his back from painting for hours, he decides to take the easier track of getting rich. He's going to find himself a sugar daddy.

After a day at the office, Gideon stops off at Skye Fitness Gym before catching the train to Newcrest. He knows he needs to look his best, if he's going to land himself a rich sim.

While working out, he notices Ainsley Feldman and realizes just how much he despises her and the junk shop she's so proud of. At that moment, he decides he's going to do everything he can to out do her in sim life... richer spouse, bigger house, and more stuff!!

Just then, Gideon notices a cute sim working out on the wall climb near him. So, he decides to introduce himself and find out if this is the one.

Turns out his name is Paolo. While he's cute and charming, he's no where near rich and lives with roommates. Instantly, Gideon knows this is not the man for him and quickly ends the conversation.

After leaving the gym alone, he decides it's time to put up the Christmas Tree for Winterfest.

Gideon was in the kitchen cooking, when he hears something in the living room.

It turns out to be a visit from Father Winter!

Gideon decides to invite him to stay and share his Grand Ham Dinner and discuss what he wants this year for Winterfest.

He does his best to hide his disappointment when opening his present. Ear buds? Really? Are you sure you don't have some simoleons or a sugar daddy for me too?

Father Winter explains that he does have another gift. The gift of advice and that Gideon will find what he's looking for at the Discothèque Pan Europa in Windenburg.

anything