Author Topic: The Yoshida Legacy - Graveyard please  (Read 27070 times)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: The Yoshida Legacy - 2.20: Kiku Takes The Throne - Part 2 (4/6)
« Reply #90 on: April 06, 2018, 06:07:39 PM »
Wooo! Look at em go! They are doing so well. Loved seeing Katsuo and Nana getting their together time ^^

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #91 on: April 08, 2018, 08:17:40 PM »
Woo! Good job, Kiku! Time for more vampire awesomeness! And Secret Agent sexiness. That's such a good career choice for her!
Katsuo and Nana seem to be really enjoying their dating marathon, too. Still a great couple, even though Kiku and Caleb have taken over the spotlight. Hooray for true love!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline rika1431

• Townie
« Reply #92 on: April 08, 2018, 08:51:57 PM »
@Shewolf13 I'm glad you enjoyed Nana and Katsuo making kissy faces at each other^-^ They're really sweet.

@FrancescaFiori Hehe, yes, more vampire time! I'm still a little salty I didn't realize vamps weren't necessary, or that I could have had gen 3 babies and just cured them. But Kiku is a lovely vampire ;D Katsuo and Nana definitely enjoyed their marathon^-^ And they deserved to love on each other for a bit.

2.20: Kiku Takes The Throne - Part 3
You can read this post on Wordpress here.

Day 4 / Thursday

Mari: I’ve been juggling bottles non-stop for what feels like ever now! But I’ve mastered the mixology skill; that wasn’t so hard after all.

Now, get to work on the cooking skill! You just need a few levels in it, really, to get up to the mixologist branch.

Mari: This party is going pretty good, huh?
Kiku: Yeah! You’re doing a good job locking down these social events and gold medals!
Mari: And the more gold medals I earn, the fewer you and Caleb have to do.
Kiku: Hahaha, as if that’ll be some hardship.

Mari: So, how’s life been treating you two since you moved out? I miss you so much already!
Rei: It’s all right. Not skilling all the time is actually pretty nice–and we’re over here all the time, you know. That’s been nice, too, still getting to see everyone.
Hana: Yeah. I love getting to spend time here–especially since this new house is so nice!

:( Katsuo becomes an elder. He has the long lived trait, but…I’m nervous now. 
Katsuo: It’ll be all right, Rika. I just hope I stick around long enough to see my grandchildren.
Mari: Don’t worry too much about that, dad! I’m going to have my kid a good while before Kikud does, so that’ll be good for you.
Katsuo: Oh, that is good!

Nana: Now that I’ve finished soulmate, I’m working on completing the bodybuilder aspiration! I wish you had kept Hana and Rei around long enough to complete this aspiration, too.
I know, but I’ve never been able to complete angling ace, and Rei would have to be a parent to complete hers…so, it really wouldn’t have worked. But at least you will be long-lived like Katsuo!

Kiku: I got a promotion!
Nice job!
Kiku: Yeah, but this outfit…it’s a little bleh.
Don’t worry, they get better.

Hana: Oh god, mom, are you really woohooing in the closet?
Nana: Darling, I love you, but maybe you should leave. You keep hanging out in the living room, and your father and I need to keep going on dates.

Kiku beating the crap out of her offspring for Master Vampire! Dang!

Mari: Aw yes, I got a promotion! Moving on up!

Day 5 / Friday

Kiku: Sorry, darling, but I need to defeat several vampires. You understand, don’t you?
Caleb: Of course. It’s not so bad, losing to someone as beautiful as you.

More dates! Get those gold medals!
Katsuo: I’m getting a little exhausted. We’ve been dating non-stop for several days now…
But you’re racking up those gold medals, which is good! But all right, you can take a little break.

Nana: Gah, this is a break?
Katsuo: That’s it darling, keep pushing! You want to be long lived, don’t you?
Nana: I do, but good lord, this is tiring!

Nana: Ah, this is much better. Yoga is so much easier on the body.
Yeah, I guess. At least it contributes to maxing your physical fitness. 

Nana: Two hours of jogging, I can do this! Working hard to get this done!

Caleb: I got a promotion! Are you proud of me?
So proud! Level 8 is pretty sweet. I’m so glad we didn’t have to start you at level 1 of a career.

Day 6 / Saturday

Rei: Another party?
Mari: Yup! I’ve got to get a lot of these done, but it’s nice to relax and hang out together, isn’t it?
Hana: It is! Especially since we get to eat cake, hehe.

You’re a clown?!
Mari: Yep! Incognito party time! I’m going to try to get gold medals on each event type, for that extra point in popularity.
Well…that’s good. Still, clowns…

Mari: What are you?
Kiku: I’m actually not sure, to tell the truth. A Sith?
Mari: Well, it’s a cool costume, all the same!

Katsuo: Taco casserole, should be easy, right?
Yeah, should be. And another gold medal event!

Mari: Another promotion! I’m blasting through my career and my aspiration!
Yesssss, good job!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: The Yoshida Legacy - 2.20: Kiku Takes The Throne - Part 3 (4/8)
« Reply #93 on: April 08, 2018, 09:19:30 PM »
Woo!  Look at 'em go!  They're doing so well ^^  Hehehe, I never get tired of Vampire sparring lol The animations are a lot of fun.  I believe that's the grim reaper costume Kiku is wearing.  Blazing through this!  Look at all those parties!

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #94 on: April 09, 2018, 02:17:34 AM »
Lol! So many clowns! Why do they all pick the same costume for those parties? It's maddening. At my last one, everyone was dressed as the Grim Reaper. I couldn't tell who anyone was!
Katsuo still looks darn good as an elder. I hope he gets to meet his grandkids, too!
Nice to see the other girls back for a visit, and nice to see the heir and cadet really humming along! Hooray!

Offline rika1431

• Townie
« Reply #95 on: April 11, 2018, 07:57:42 PM »
@Shewolf13 Ohhhh, I couldn't recognize the costume to save my life, rofl. But yeah, they are doing really well! I'm actually feeling pretty confident in points for this legacy, except for maybe the parties and the emotional deaths. Parties are rather tiresome, and for some reason my game hates the emotional deaths and never gives them to me. I once had a sim hysterical for six hours straight and they never died. Lol.

@FrancescaFiori I don't knoooow, I wish they'd all pick different ones so I could see more! I like the costumes and I want to see them all :P

This one's short, because breaking up the weeks into parts is hard, lol.

2.20: Kiku Takes The Throne - Part 4

Day 7 / Sunday

Mari: Whoa, where are we?
Kiku: A lounge, on top of a building! Rika said she has someone special for you to meet.
Mari: Ohhh, how exciting! Do you think he’ll be here?
Kiku: Only one way to find out!

Kiku: Are you excited to meet someone and start a family?
Mari: You have no idea! I feel so blessed to get to raise my child in a watched house.
Kiku: I’m so happy for you, Mari, that you’re going to discover what love is.

Kiku: Whoever he is, he wasn’t at the lounge, but the flea market is open, so we headed over here. I found some more crystals for our collection, though!

Mari: I still don’t see anyone that catches my eye, but that’s not stopping me from enjoying this outing. I love music!

Mari: -internally- Oh my god, he is gorgeous. Is this him? Is he for me?
He is! 
Mari: -squeal!-
Gackt: It’s nice to meet you, Mari.
Mari: Heh, um, yes, it’s nice to meet you, too! I love your outfit.
Gackt: Oh, thank you!

Mari: I might get a little flustered with flirting, but I’m not afraid to make a move when it’s called for! I just know he’s for me; there’s no need to take this slow.

Gackt: Wait, where’d we go?
Mari: Oh, I need to attend social events in different locations, so…I thought we could go on a few dates around the town?
Gackt: That works for me!

Mari: And our last date is back at my place! Would you be my boyfriend, Gackt?
Gackt: Of course! This is so exciting!

And our lovebirds waste no time getting down to the main event, hehehe…

And that’s the end of this week with the Yoshida’s! Next week–a nooboo!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #96 on: April 11, 2018, 08:01:46 PM »
Haha! Go Mari! Gackt is a handsome devil!

Heh, I only get the emotional deaths when I don't want them! Like in my Wonder Child challenge. The parents just got married. Dad got hysterical. Didn't even get to have him get to a mirror before he keeled over!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Yoshida Legacy - 2.20: Kiku Takes The Throne - Part 4 (4/11)
« Reply #98 on: April 12, 2018, 09:34:11 PM »
Oh, so many updates! I'm adoring Kiku and Caleb together and super happy that Kiku is the heir. It's also very sweet that the other girls are getting to find love and have a chance at happiness too, nice!
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline rika1431

• Townie
« Reply #99 on: April 13, 2018, 06:50:21 PM »
@Shewolf13 Isn't he, though? -sigh- I like to pick the pretty sims when I can, hehe.

@FrancescaFiori Hunting was worth it! And yes, nooboos soon! The last post's final comment was poorly planned on my part--it was the 'next' post on my blog, but not this one, whoops. I should have edited that!

@Playalot I'm so glad you're enjoying Kiku :D I love her so much

2.21: A Cadet Nooboo! - Part 1

Day 1 / Monday

Mari: I’m eating for two! Oh my goodness, I’m going to have a baby!
So exciting! I can’t wait to have another baby in the house!

How are you doing, Kiku?
Kiku: I’m…all right. I’m a little jealous, to tell the truth.
Oh?
Kiku: Yeah. Mari gets to start a family, and I…I have to wait.
I’m sorry. It’ll be time before you know it!

Caleb: I’ve got to catch three fish so I can make plasma packs for my aspiration.
Yup! You’ve got this! We’ve got to power level this one so you can get to the final tier; it requires going 14 days without feeding without permission, which…I hate, since it’s a timed goal.
Caleb: I’m sorry.

Caleb: Kiku, darling, I know we have a while’s yet to go before we can start our family, but I just love you so much, I need to know that you’re mine. Will you marry me?

Kiku: Of course, you idiot!

Mari: I just love that we have these super cool virtual gaming machines! After I tried one at the mall, I just fell in love with them.
Just don’t spend all your time on it. I only got them because they fill your fun so fast.
Mari: I don’t care why, so long as I get to play on it!

Family yoga time! Kiku is all glowy because I may have moused over her at the exact second I took the picture, whoops.

Day 2 / Tuesday

Katsuo, why do you look like a tiger?
Katsuo: I’m sick! I just can’t seem to catch a break. First food poisoning, now this tiger stripe illness, it’s not fair at all.
Oh dear, we’d better get you some medicine!

But the geek con is in town, so of course we had to go check it out! The rocket ship here looks super cool, and Mari has maxed the video gaming skill, so we want to see how she does in the challenges.

Mari: Aw yes, get it, blast him! We can do this!
Ronald: Uhh, I don’t really know what I’m doing…
Mari: Get your blaster up! Duck, don’t let them get you! MOVE IT!

Nana: This rocket ship looks so much cooler than the one we have at home, doesn’t it, Katsuo?
Katsuo: It does!
Nana: Although, why we’re building it, I don’t really know.

Mari: I’ve got this! I’m going to get a high score, I just know it.
Buuuut she doesn’t, drat. I even had her do it a second time, and she got the same score!

Mari, of all things, why are you eating a hamburger?
Mari: A pregnant woman wants what she wants!

Mari: Oh god, never mind, that was terrible! Why did I eat that?
I have no idea. 
Mari: Stupid cravings and stupid pregnancy sickness. Everything smells so good one moment and then absolutely revolting the next.

Back at home, I discover that the family can watch movies together!
Kiku: Oh god, she’s going to go into the haunted house, isn’t she?
Mari: Of course she is. She’s blonde, they always do that in the movies.
Nana: Shhh, don’t spoil it!

Day 3 / Wednesday

Mari: Oh god, this is terrible. I shouldn’t even be allowed to work out!
Nana: You’re only in your first trimester, you can workout until your third!
Kiku: But whyyyyy are we doing this? Neither of us can do bodybuilder yet!
Nana: If you workout and get into peak physical condition now, bodybuilder will go a lot faster!
Mari: Oh god, oh god, oh god, I’m dying.

You’re doing good building your wellness skill, Caleb! Everyone needs to max it so they can give massages.
Caleb: Thanks! Yoga is very relaxing, I have to say, so I’m quite enjoying it.

Gackt: Oh gosh, we’re having a baby? Why didn’t you tell me?
Mari: I’m so sorry, darling, things have been rather busy around here! But yes, we’re having a child!
Gackt: This is so exciting. I can’t wait to meet him or her.

Mari: Since we’re having a baby, I’d like to make an honest man out of you. Would you marry me? You wouldn’t be able to move in, but still…
Gackt: While I’d love to live with you, I understand the limitations of your cadet situation, and nothing would make me happier than to commit to you for the rest of my life!

Kiku: Congratulations on getting married, Mari! This is so exciting!
Mari: Thank you! I mean, we aren’t at the big moment yet, but…
Kiku: But it’s your wedding day, so I can still congratulate you, heh!

Mari: The moment I laid eyes on you, Gackt, I knew you were the man for me. Nothing under the sun could possibly change that.
Gackt: And I you, my darling. You are so beautiful, so intelligent, and so kind–no man could possibly be luckier than I in finding someone to love.

Excuse you, but there are chairs right in front of you. Why do you not sit in them?
Hana: Chairs are for other people! We will stand in attendance to honor Mari.
Well…all right, then.

Mari: Here you go, a slice of cake for you!
Gackt: And for you, my love.

Kiku: It’s time to break it down! Every body dance, now!
Caleb: I’ve got no moves!
Nana: No one does, but that doesn’t mean we can’t have fun dancing!

Katsuo: Rei, darling, you look fantastic in that dress, and with your hair out of that hat for once!
Rei: Thanks, dad! I guess it is nice to take it off, but I am rather attached to that hat. I’m just so glad I could be here for Mari’s wedding, it’s such a big day.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #100 on: April 13, 2018, 10:39:38 PM »
Awww, how cute!  Mari is adorable!  I love her little baby belly hehehe.  Poor Kiku :(  I can't wait to see her and Caleb boos!

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #101 on: April 14, 2018, 04:55:37 AM »
Giggled at Hana declaring everyone would stand to honor Mari! lol, gotta love those bugs!
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #102 on: April 14, 2018, 12:58:15 PM »
Yay! A wedding! A lovely one, too. Mari looks resplendent!
I laughed out loud at Caleb's "I got no moves," shrug. There are some things even Caleb hasn't mastered. He still looks good, though. And I love all the glass dance floors.
Speaking of looking good, I love Nana's dress! She is just always killing it in the fashion department.
So glad Kiku and Caleb are engaged! That's sure to be an amazing wedding, too! Can't wait!

Offline rika1431

• Townie
« Reply #103 on: April 14, 2018, 02:06:26 PM »
@Shewolf13 I have such mixed feelings about sim pregnancy! I hate how fast needs decline, but I looooooooove how cute their baby bumps are ;D

@Playalot I mean, we had to make sense of the standing somehow ;D

@FrancescaFiori Caleb has to have at least one flaw, right? Rofl. I'm glad you like Nana's dress! I'm almost dreading loading this file again for all the CC that has been removed :( Nana will be hit very hard.

Now for a nooboo!

2.21: A Cadet Nooboo! - Part 2

Day 4 / Thursday

Mari: Oh god, the wedding’s barely over and I’m going into labor!
Well, we timed that rather perfectly. At least you didn’t go into labor during your party! 
Mari: It hurts so much!

Mari: Arrrrghhhh, get this thing out of me!
That ‘thing’ is your child, geez.

And we welcome to the world a son for Mari, Nobu. 
Nobu: Ohhh, sparkles!
Mari: Oh, he’s so precious. I love him so much!

Random, but I don’t generally build things, and I wanted to share a shot of something I made all by myself! It’s a wedding area–Mari got married in one that I downloaded from the gallery, but then I changed my mind and made one from scratch. I’m rather proud of it, if I do say so!

Mari: Back to me, hm? Little Nobu is such a darling child.
He’s a baby, he doesn’t really do much but eat, sleep, and cry.
Mari: Don’t talk about him like that! He’s positively perfect in every way.

Nana: I’ve decided to tackle the Bestselling Author aspiration, so that I can write books of life for my kids and grandchildren. We really should have been working on this sooner!
Yeah, I didn’t really think about it, heh.

And how are you, Kiku?
Kiku: I’m…I’m fine, I guess. I’m slowly ticking away at my 20 days of living as a Grand Master vampire, but it feels like it’s taking forever. I’ve got to admit, seeing Mari with Nobu really hit me in the gut. I thought I’d be starting my family sooner.
I’m sorry. I wish we could speed things up for you, but this is just the way it is.

Caleb: I got another promotion tonight!
And why is that a cause for hissing!
Caleb: When you’re a vampire, everything is a cause for hissing.
Well then.

And then I realized that Nana’s age bar was bubbling, and she hadn’t had a potion of youth yet! She aged up to adult without a cake, because I forgot about it, so now she gets to down one.
Nana: Is this such a good idea? Katsuo and I are already rather far a part in age.
Yeah, but…I don’t want to lose you any sooner than I have to.

Nana: The upside to the potion of youth is that I have more time with my grandchildren–well, grandchild right now. Nobu is just adorable. I’m so happy that Mari was able to go ahead and have a child.

Caleb: If you’re going to complete the Bestselling Author aspiration, we’ll need to get your writing levels up rather quickly!
Nana: True! Thank you for mentoring me–it’s such a rare occasion that a spouse can mentor
another legacy member.

Day 5 / Friday

Mari: Gackt, you simply must wake up! We have a lot of dates we need to go on.
Gackt: Hrrngh, but we’ve been on so many tonight already, I just need a little sleep.
Mari: I’m afraid there’s no time for that!

Katsuo: I’m working on the painter extraordinaire aspiration! Nana’s already completed one creative aspiration, so when she completes the Bestselling Author one, we’ll have that extra point in the creative scoring section–but it’s always good to have someone who can paint all the emotional painting types.

Katsuo: And just hold that pose…we need to get your heir portrait done. I can’t believe we hadn’t done that yet.

And even though Kiku is feeling pangs of jealousy over not having her own children, she still autonomously takes care of Nobu! She loves her nephew quite a lot.
Kiku: Well of course I do; he’s family, after all. He isn’t to blame for the long pause in my own family creation.

Nana: That’s it, Caleb, keep pushing! You’re luck to be working on this while you’re a vampire–you don’t get fatigued near as easily as we humans do, so you can workout longer and push toward your peak fitness levels faster.
Caleb: Mmf, yes, I guess that’s true. Doesn’t make it any more enjoyable though!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: The Yoshida Legacy - 2.21: A Cadet Nooboo! - Part 2 (4/14)
« Reply #104 on: April 14, 2018, 04:03:41 PM »
Awwww, poor Kiku.  It breaks my heart how much she wants to start her family!  Mari was soooo cute pregnant lol  Yeah, the needs dropping is annoying, but then... it's a lot like that in real life too XD  Love Kiku's dress!

anything