Author Topic: The Yoshida Legacy - Graveyard please  (Read 27068 times)

Offline rika1431

• Townie
The Yoshida Legacy - Graveyard please
« on: February 23, 2018, 05:43:19 PM »

The Yoshida Legacy was originally started on my Wordpress blog on 2/3/18. As of today, 2/23/18, we are up to a total of 20 posts on the blog, some of which exceed the 25 image per forum post limit, and have just reached gen 2. While I'm copying the posts over to the forum, I've decided to do either 3 forum posts per day, or 3 forum posts per 3 comments after the 3 posts, whichever happens first, until I get caught up, to try and avoid flooding the forum. The first 17 posts don't actually exceed 25 images per update, thankfully, but at post 18 I switched update styles to do '1 week per update', so at that point there'll probably be around 3 posts per update. You can read all 20 posts right now at my Wordpress blog, of course, if you'd prefer to do that. If you do that and you'd like to comment on the thread about the story, I would like to ask that you limit your comments to what content has been posted on the forum, to avoid confusion for anyone reading strictly on the forum. Thanks in advance for reading, I'm looking forward to sharing! Oh, and the chapter index shared here will link to the chapters posted here on the forum, but at the end of each update I will include a link to the matching update on my blog, just in case some people prefer to read there.

Succession Law

Strict Equality(alternate genders every other generation)
Strict Traditional(must be biologically born to the founder/heir)
Democratic/merit(I will hopefully be going democratic, but if no one votes, we’ll go with merit).

Family Tree
Click here to view the Yoshida family tree! If you can’t see pictures, look down at the bottom where it says ‘Show: Name Only’ – click on that, about halfway down it says ‘Show pictures’. You can also click ‘show profession’ in the same place to see each sim’s status in the legacy, and that won't change the settings to show pictures, so you'll be able to see both pictures and heir/spare status.

Chapter Index

1.1: Beginnings
1.2: Still Broke
1.3: The Romance Begins
1.4: Hustling and Romancing
1.5: Cold Blooded Murder
1.6: One True Love
1.7: Makin' Magic
1.8: Kids And Collectiblees
1.9: Wait, how many kids?!
1.10: These Kids Are Skilling
1.11: Four Top-Notch Toddlers
1.12: How many friends? A million!
1.13: Growing On Up
1.14: Don't Forget the Dates!
1.15: Careers and Collectibles!
1.16: We Just Keep Skilling
1.17: These Sims are Hard at Work!
1.18: Getting to Know the Twins - Part 1
1.18: Getting to Know the Twins - Part 2
1.18: Getting to Know the Twins - Part 3
1.18: Getting to Know the Twins - Part 4
1.18: Getting to Know the Twins - Part 5
1.19: Who will be the gen 2 heir? - Part 1
1.19: Who will be the gen 2 heir? - Part 2
1.19: Who will be the gen 2 heir? - Part 3
1.19: Who will be the gen 2 heir? - Part 4

2.20: Kiku Takes The Throne - Part 1
2.20: Kiku Takes The Throne - Part 2
2.20: Kiku Takes The Throne - Part 3
2.20: Kiku Takes The Throne - Part 4
2.21: A Cadet Nooboo! - Part 1
2.21: A Cadet Nooboo! - Part 2
2.21: A Cadet Nooboo! - Part 3
2.22: Party all the time!
2.23: Party Animal

Offline rika1431

• Townie
Re: The Yoshida Legacy - Creative titles, whaaat?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2018, 05:46:48 PM »
1.1: Beginnings
You can read this post on Wordpress here.

Katsuo: Hello! What a pleasure to meet you all. My name is Katsuo Yoshida, and I have been chosen for a very important task. I must found a legacy of ten generations, and along the way complete a list of very…difficult tasks.
Tell me about it. I am so not looking forward to the popularity category.
Katsuo: Ah! What was that?
Forgive me! My name is Rika, I will be your watcher for the duration  of this legacy. Here to help and guide you and snark along the way.
Katsuo: Snark, eh? Well…that doesn’t sound terribly fun. But ah well, I suppose we might as well get this show on the road! What’s first?
Well, don’t you think you should introduce yourself a little more? Come on, the readers want to know who you are…aspirations, traits, galore!
Katsuo: Right you are! As I said, I’m Katsuo, and I’m an outgoing, cheerful, and ambitious…serial romantic. -sigh- Why did you have to give me that aspiration?
Meep! Sorry. But, one of the tasks is to have a single sim complete both serial romantic and soulmate aspirations, and I thought it’d be easier to get it out of the way now, rather than wait until we have a full house five generations down the line.
Katsuo: Yes, I suppose that makes sense. Let’s get this show on the road!

First, we head to the park in Oasis Springs. I’ve got to earn $200 so I can buy that silly knight statue before I’m allowed to spend any money, and I also need to get on that serial romantic aspiration of mine. Rika says I’m not allowed to find a spouse or start my family until I finish it…which, I suppose makes sense. I wouldn’t want to have to date 8 people while married to someone else.

I immediately start fishing, because that seems to be the easiest way to farm some cash, but somehow manage to catch a log instead…and then when I do catch a fish, it’s only  worth $7! Bah!

Not long after I start fishing, Bella Goth appears! My, my…
Grrr…that Bella!
Katsuo(internally): What? Why are you so mad, Rika?
Well, you see, Bella may or may not have gotten together with a sim I had shipped with someone else during the Rival Cowfolks in Newcrest story, and it may or may not have made me cry.
Oh, I’m so sorry! Well, I will avoid her, out of respect for you.
I have a better idea…Pinstar allows primary spouses, doesn’t he? Bella would make a good primary spouse…
But, Rika! Bella is married! And you don’t like her, so why should she be my spouse?
Isn’t it obvious, Katsuo? So I can kill her. She deserves it.
Oh…

Because it’s what my watcher wants, I start chatting up Bella.
Bella: Oooo, these are some nice pictures!
Katsuo: Indeed! I only have a few, since I’m brand new, but I thought you might like them.
Bella: New?
Katsuo: Yes! I’m a legacy founder, so I’m fresh out of the incubator! No parents for me.
Bella: How sad. I can’t imagine being a part of a legacy…
Just you wait, Bella. You have an important role to play in this legacy.

After cloud gazing with Bella for a while, to get our friendship bar started, I get back to work. Fishing was a bit of a bust, but I bet I can dig up some treasures to sell for that $200 I need! I really need to get that fast, so that I can buy myself a place to sleep…

The day passes with quite a lot of digging and fishing, but at last I scrounge up the $200 I need to buy the knight statue! Aha! Victory is mine, that’s one point for us, right Rika?
Absolutely! Great job getting that done, Katsuo. If only  you weren’t broke now, I’d buy you a bed…
Ah, it’s /all right. I’ll make it work.
It’s not like you have any other options…I mean, great attitude!

Because I’m as good as homeless, I head to the gym to grab a shower and…find a bench to curl up on. The glamorous life of a legacy founder, eh?

And I think that’s where we’re going to wrap up this first post! Whew, just one day? Yikes. I think things will move more quickly now that the statue is bought and Katsuo will begin working tomorrow, and we’ve got that whole serial romantic aspiration to complete. I’m not too sure how to structure these posts yet, as far as timelines go. What do you think? They definitely won’t be one day each! That’s way too long! Future posts will also be a lot more fun, I hope, now that we can get started.
Let me know what you think, thanks for reading!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline rika1431

• Townie
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2018, 05:47:33 PM »
1.2: Still Broke

Welcome back! It's time for another installment of the Yoshida Legacy.

Katsuo: Still living the glamorous, homeless life, I once again scarf down a ‘quick meal’  ham and cheese sandwich. I’m not too happy about this–not only are they not tasty, but they’re also going to make me fat.
Sorry, Katsuo. Technically, you could start eating garden salad now, but that costs money and we need to save up for a bed! We’ll just have you drink an insta-lean potion after you have enough money to eat salads.
Well, all right. I suppose that makes sense. I would rather have a bed than a salad! Anyway, it’s time for work. I secured a job in the painter career. At first glance, it doesn’t appear to make much money–it’s the lowest earning career–but I picked it for two reasons. One, Rika wants to get it out of the way and save the higher earning careers for later, and two, we want to unlock those really nice easels! Plus, I can make more money selling paintings than I would at any job, anyway. As soon as I can afford an easel…

Rika forgot to take a picture of me heading off to work, but I did go! Too bad I can’t get anything done, though, since that bench wasn’t very comfortable to sleep on, so I’m absolutely exhausted. But we can finally afford a bed, so no more benches for me!

Once I wake up, we take a quick trip to the library so I can play on a computer to fill up my fun bar, and then it’s time to fish! I spent all my money on the bed, so I have no easel still…but I can catch at least a few fish to earn some extra money until I can buy an easel. I guess I just won’t be doing my daily tasks for a while.
Don’t worry about that. You won’t get fired for not doing your daily task, it’s just harder to  get promoted.

Says you! I worked extra hard yesterday and today, and you’re looking at a man that just got promoted!
Awesome!! Go you, Katsuo! Maxing your career isn’t our primary goal right now–finishing serial romantic is–but you’re doing a great job knocking down those levels already!
Thanks, Rika. I just want to get as much done as possible, so that I can finally find my soulmate, and hopefully I’ll have more time to spend with my family when we get to that point if I’m farther along in my career.
Aww. That’s so sweet.

Katsuo’s promotion is good for more than just getting toward that legacy point–his bonus means we can buy a fridge and a shower! Not enough for a toilet though…
What! No toilet?
Sorry! I just thought a shower would be better than a toilet, so you can go to  work in the right mood without having to run to the gym.
But I have to go to the gym to pee!
Yeah, well…I never said my strategy was perfect. Sheesh.

Another day of work, another ham and cheese sandwich…sigh…Oh, and guess what my fabulous watcher did? Instead of buying me a toilet, she got a graffiti template! Why, Rika? Why did you do that?
-sheepish- I mean…a toilet isn’t super necessary right now…you can still go to the gym. But to get promoted, you need to level your painting. And we couldn’t afford the easel, but we could afford this…
So, no toilet, and no easel for my  daily tasks?
That’s about the size of it, yeah.
Fantastic.

The last two days were pretty uneventful–basically just sandwiches, graffiti, and sleeping–but I got another promotion! What’s with this uniform, though?

But look, Katsuo! I got you a toilet, a sink, and an easel! Now you don’t have to leave your dishes on the ground, and we can finally start making paintings!
We?
Well, you, yeah…
Thanks, Rika. The easel’s really going to help things financially!
Exactly! I do kind of wish you’d stop getting promoted, though…your next day off keeps getting farther and farther away, and we need to get on your aspiration!
Are you really complaining about me getting promoted?
What? No, not at all, certainly not. That would be ridiculous.

A few more days, a few more promotions, and Katsuo has a hut! It’s very basic, but…it’s something!

Welp, that’s where we’re going to end this post. I’m sorry this one was rather simple–Katsuo just kept getting promoted, so he hasn’t had a day off in forever, so it’s been very  much an ‘eat, sleep, work’ kind of week. Things should start stepping up next, so please keep reading, and let me know what you think!

Offline rika1431

• Townie
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2018, 05:48:06 PM »
1.3: The Romance Begins

It’s my first day off since I started my job, which means it’s time to start dating! As soon as I wake up, I call over Ulrieke–she welcomed me to the neighborhood last week, so she was in my relationship panel. Easier to do that than to meet someone new…even though she’s married. But I’m not looking to break up her marriage, just date her long enough for a kiss and to make her my girlfriend, and then we’ll call things off.
I’m not a monster, right?

Katsuo: Thanks for coming over, Ulrieke!
Ulrieke: Of course! It’s always exciting to get new neighbors and meet new people, although  you’ve been here for a while without saying hello. You didn’t even talk very long when we all  came over to welcome you.
Katsuo: Yeah, sorry about that. I had to go fishing, actually.
Ulrieke: Fishing? Why?
Katsuo: Well, you see, I’m a legacy founder, so I needed to catch and sell fish to earn  some money. But things are evening out now, so I have time to chat with you! In fact, I’d really like to get to know you better…
Ulrieke: -blushes- Oh my…

Unfortunately, Ulrieke had to leave before she could become my girlfriend, but that isn’t the sort of thing to slow me down! I call up another girl from the welcome wagon and ask her out on a date–I’ve got to get two of those done for my first aspiration milestone. In retrospect, I should have asked Ulrieke on a date…
Whoops. Should have thought of that. My bad!
Clara: I was so hoping you’d call, Katsuo!
Katsuo: Oh, you were? I didn’t know you felt that way–but I do too!
Clara: Hehe, yeah, I guess I’m a little shy. But I liked the look of you from the first glance, I just didn’t know what to say.
Katsuo: I’m glad I called, then. You’re a very lovely woman…
Not that lovely. She hates children…Not that we’re looking for a spouse right now, but if we were, she definitely wouldn’t be spouse material!
Katsuo: -internally- Shush, Rika. I’m trying to work my mojo here.

Your mojo is cloud gazing?
Katsuo: -internally- Yes, yes it is. Quick and easy way to  get her to like me, so that my romance interactions succeed better!

My first date with Clara was a success–gold medal!–and quickly ask her out for a second, and then she agrees to be my girlfriend, moving me into the second milestone! I had to be careful with those date goals, though–we want to get as many gold ones as possible, but no kissing until the second milestone. Thankfully, we’re there now.

Aw, yeah, first kiss! One down, two more to go!

Unfortunately, my first kiss with Clara happened too late in the night for me to get anymore done, and then it’s time for work again the next day! Ugh, this aspiration is going to take forever! I’m never going to have a family.
Don’t talk like that, Katsuo! You have plenty of time. You can drink a potion of youth as soon as this is done, and then it’s family time!
I know, I know. That just feels like an eternity away.

More ham and cheese sandwiches, and then…bills! Argh!
Hehe. I just couldn’t get over the face he made when paying his bills.
It’s  not funny! Bills suck!
Indeed, they do.

Another day of work, and then I get a mirror to practice my charisma with! Even if I can’t go on dates on work days because it’s so difficult balancing my needs with my work schedule, I can still skill charisma in-between work shifts.
That’s right!  Go, Katsuo, go! You need level four to hit the next milestone along with those first kisses.

Aaaand, that’s all for this post! Thanks for reading, I hope you’re enjoying it! I hate serial romantic so much. I can’t wait to be done with it so we can finally start the legacy family!

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2018, 12:32:21 PM »
Great start! I love your founder. He’s very handsome and has such awesome, edgy style.
You seem to have a great strategy going, too! I didn’t realize the mural outline is cheaper than an easel, but I’ll definitely be using that to level painting for cash-strapped Sims from now on. It’s also a great way to decorate a giant, empty legacy lot until you can afford a house!
Looking forward to more!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2018, 07:33:04 PM »
Good luck with your Yoshida Legacy challenge, rika!

Offline rika1431

• Townie
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2018, 05:50:30 PM »
@FrancescaFiori Thank you! Yeah, the mural outline is fantastic for leveling painting, especially since not doing your daily task doesn't actually affect work performance, it just slows down the growth.

@oshizu Thanks! :D

1.4: Hustling and Romancing

Another day off, another day of romancing! Mckenzie’s who I call over this time. And, you guessed it, we start off cloud gazing, heh. Gotta get friendly, first!

Katsuo: And that one looks like an elephant!
Mckenzie: Uh…sure…sure it does
-facepalm-

Katsuo: -gyrates- you like?
Mckenzie: Haha, that’s adorable!
Katsuo: I’ll take it!

And, girlfriend status, yes! Technically, I only need first kisses right now, but I’m going to need to have had 8 girlfriends eventually, so might as well level up to that right from the start.

I feel pretty callous asking Mckenzie to leave right after asking her to be my girlfriend, but I’ve got to keep going while I can! I’m out of phone contacts now, so I head to the park and meet Taylor.
Hey, that’s my custom hair! How’d she get that hair?
Uh…I don’t  know?
Hmph. Thief. I don’t like her.

Ah yes, more cloud gazing…I’m starting to hate this, Rika.
Just a little bit longer, Katsuo! You can do this!
Taylor: Who are you talking to?
Katsuo: Huh? Oh! No one. Heh.
Whoops…

You might notice that it’s dark out. That’s because Taylor hated me, and it took forever to get her to accept my advances. But I’m nothing if not persistent, and I get that first kiss!
Yes!!! So close, I can taste it!

Taylor: And then the monkey threw his banana at her  head! Right? Right?!
So, Taylor did not leave when she was asked to, and then proceeded to chat up the toilet. I guess she has the insane trait. Definitely crossing her off the potential spouses list. 

Another day, another girlfriend! Cloudgazing does the trick!
All right, this is getting very repetitive. I think the readers would appreciate it if we stopped with the constant ‘cloud gazing – girlfriend – cloud gazing – new girlfriend!’ spam. Let’s move along.
I know I’d appreciate it.
Tough luck. You have to keep powering through, but that’s no reason to bore the readers! So, fast forwarding a bit, Katsuo kisses all 10 sims and works his way up to 7 girlfriends/boyfriends, and then

Bella returns!

Muahaha, and that’s where we leave it this time. Finally we’re nearing the finish line!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2018, 06:09:46 PM »
Bwahahahahaha!  I laughed a bit too hard at your hatred of Bella because of oshizu's Rival Dynasty XD Then again, while I normally enjoy Bella, yeah, I was not overly fond of her there! I'm also glad I'm not the only one that *ahem* deals with annoying Sims in certain ways hehehehe  Loving Katsuo so far!  Can't wait to see who he eventually ends up with!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2018, 06:28:43 PM »
Lol, Katsuo is such a hustler! My previous comment was a bit sparse--I was trying really hard not to say too much and spoil the *coughs
Your founder is making great progress!

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2018, 09:29:50 PM »
Dun dun duuuun! The return of Bella! I can tell it's about to get intense.
Katsuo really has his system down, and Taylor must be insane if she was resistant to his advances. That clears everything up!
Really nice work burning through that aspiration! You're almost there, dude!

Offline rika1431

• Townie
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2018, 11:42:41 PM »
@Shewolf13 Hehe, yes, well...Oshizu made me cry! I woke my boyfriend up because I was so upset, and he just couldn't understand how a sim story had upset me so much, but I was just so invested in their relationship, and then stinking Bella had to ruin everything, and just, grrrr! I had to take vengeance.

@oshizu no worries, I know you've read on my blog already--which, I will admit, still makes me squeal, because I love your stories so much so it's a little exciting to have you read mine :D

@FrancescaFiori Very intense, indeed! I was so happy to be finished with Serial Romantic, it's possibly my least favorite aspiration over all, and I dislike the popularity ones quite a bit, too. It's just so much work, but I wanted to get it out of the way early and never think about it again, hah!

1.5: Cold Blooded Murder

And we return to the Yoshido Legacy, just as Bella makes her own reappearance.

Bella: Oh, Katsuo! I had no idea you felt this way!
Katsuo: Bella, you have no idea the depth of my feelings for you. I have pined after you for weeks now, but fate has only just now allowed us to come together.
Smooth! You’ve got this, Katsuo!
Katsuo: -internally- I still don’t entirely understand why we’re doing this. I don’t have feelings for Bella, but I might if I allowed myself to, and she must have good genetics, right?
Don’t you dare! She has to die!
Bella: You’re so kind, Katsuo, and so eloquent. How could a girl keep a straight head around you?
Katsuo: -grin- I’m glad to hear it. I don’t want you thinking of anything other than the two of us. In fact.

Katsuo: Would you be my girlfriend, Bella?
Bella: Oh, oh my goodness! Yes, yes, of course I will! I mean, I know I’m married, but Mortimer doesn’t make me feel the way you do!

Katsuo: That’s something else I wanted to ask you. Would you please consider leaving Mortimer for me? I would do anything for you, Bella.
Yeah, anything, like setting her on fire…
Bella: Well…This is all so sudden. I feel like we’ve only really known each other for a little while, but I already know I love you. Yes, I’ll do it, I’ll leave him!
Katsuo: I’m the happiest man in the world! And will you move in with me? We can start our new lives right away!
Bella: Yes, yes, yes! That’s fabulous!
Happiest man in the world, eh, Katsuo? Something you want to tell me?
Katsuo: -internally- Honestly, Rika, I’m happy because this chapter of my life is closing. I just want to meet my one true love. I don’t want to play the field ever again.
And with that, serial romantic is completed! Yay! This is over!

With Bella moved in, I begin making preparations. Oh, what is this, you ask? A murder room. I’ve lined it with incense, which I will repeatedly light, until Bella catches fire! Muahahaha!

Rika sends Bella off to the death room, and reminds me that I need to take my insta-lean potion, and that I also get to take my potion of youth now that I’ve completed my aspiration and done the dirty work to facilitate her revenge plans on Bella.
Oof, and good timing, too. You…are not looking so hot, Katsuo.
Gee, thanks.

No, it isn’t night time, I just don’t have any lights in my hut. But look, I’m skinny again!
Yay! My hot founder returns! But…you’re skinnier than you were before. Your head looks a little strange.
There’s just no pleasing you, is there?

Meanwhile, in the murder room…
Bella: Oooo, this room smells so good! I just love this incense.
Yes, Bella, breathe it in, let the fumes consume you.

Well, this is taking longer than I expected. So, I’ve given Bella a pillow to sit on, and a fridge and toilet. I don’t want her dying of hunger! That’ll take too long, and I’m trying to get fire for the nature category.
Bella: This…this isn’t fun anymore. I don’t like this room.
Tough! You should have thought of that before you stole Ayato!
Bella: What? Who is Ayato? Who are you?
Ayato is the gorgeous heir to the Zanna family in Rival Cowfolks. AND YOU STOLE HIM.
Bella: I don’t even know who that is! Are you blaming me for something that happened in someone else’s game?
…maybe. It doesn’t matter. This is the end for you, Bella.
Bella: No! I’ll be good, I swear! I’m not the same sim!
I said tough!

Bella: Maybe I can get a distress call out. Mortimer will save me, won’t he? I should have appreciated him more!
Yes, yes you should have. But you’re an evil, cheating, horrible person, and you’re going to pay for it.

How’s it going, Katsuo? Bella’s taking longer to die than I expected.
Katsuo: I’m sorry to hear that, Rika. I decided to tackle the fitness aspiration while I wait to meet my soulmate. You said we’re going to do soulmates together, but I figure she’ll have to complete her own aspiration first, right?
That’s right, good thinking. Although, you’re going to bulk up a lot doing that aspiration…I don’t want you hulking out.
Oh, I didn’t think about that. Oh well, I can always just tone back down by not working out afterwards.
Or you can drink another insta-lean potion!
True!

I just wanted to show this off, because oh well. I think it’s a pretty cute house, and I built it all by myself, and I’m horrible at building. But yay, Katsuo no longer lives in a shack! He has a walled off bathroom, and bedroom, and living/dining/skilling room!

Yes! Fire!
Bella: No! No fire!
Why isn’t it catching on you? What’s happening here?
Bella: I don’t know, but I’m just going to sit really still and hope nothing happens.
Grrrrrrr…we’ll have to try something else.

Bella: -sob- Please, no more. I don’t want to keep doing laundry. I don’t want to burn.
You’re doing penance for the sins of your previous life. Maybe after you resolve this, you can have a better life next time. Now, don’t even think of touching that dryer trap!

Ack, you okay?
Katsuo: I’m exhausted. It was a horribly long and stressful day at work. Any news on the Bella front? Can I meet my soulmate yet?
Not yet. Still working on it. You’ll be the first to know!
Katsuo: -sigh- All right.

Many laundry changes later…
Bella: Ah! No! Get it off me! Make it stop!
Never! Victory is mine, at last! Vengeance!
Bella: Noooooo!

Yes, yes, yes, it’s done! 
Grim: So…this was fast. Didn’t you just start this legacy challenge?
Hm? Me? Yes, yes I did. 
Grim: And you thought you’d kick things off with a death?
Why not? Bella had to pay for her sins, and if I waited, she’d have died of old age.
Grim: Well, I get paid either way.
Oh, Katsuo! Guess what!!!

It’s happening, it’s happening! Rika has given me the all clear, and now I get to go out and start searching for my soulmate! At last, a true love for me!

And there we are, dear readers. Bella is dead and we finally get to start the legacy family! Thanks for reading, see you next time!

I'm trying to figure out a way to balance getting new updates out on my blog and getting the story caught up here on the forum...I'm thinking if I do one catch up post a day here, and one new post a week on my blog, it'll eventually balance out...

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2018, 12:16:15 AM »
Katsuo really kicked off his legacy the hard way! Congrats on completing Serial Romantic and causing your first death, baby boy! :D
And he's a really decent guy to finish Serial Romantic before seeking his Soulmate. Awwww.
Ayato told me to convey his appreciation to you for being such a hardcore fan! I still want to use Ayato in another challenge, but not sure what yet.
Looking forward to following Katsuo on his journey to love and romance!

By the way, if you go to your thread's first post and click "Modify" in the upper right, you can change your thread's name.
It's not necessary but kinda neat if you want to edit the thread's name to include your latest update's title.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2018, 01:02:05 AM »
--plays a dirge-- RIP Bella.  Thanks for giving Katsuo his first death type for the legacy lol  I swear, it takes forever to intentionally kill a sim XD but boy, accidentally is too easy XD

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2018, 01:06:02 AM »
--plays a dirge-- RIP Bella.  Thanks for giving Katsuo his first death type for the legacy lol  I swear, it takes forever to intentionally kill a sim XD but boy, accidentally is too easy XD
@Shewolf13
I so agree!!! So hard to cause a death by excessive emotion when we're trying, but take our eyes off our favored sims for a minute and there we are!

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2018, 01:40:49 AM »
A round of applause. He's paid his dues, he's drunk his potion, and he's ready for true love. I'm excited!