Author Topic: Tenacious Rivalry Dynasty--Please Graveyard  (Read 21914 times)

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Re: Tenacious Rivalry Dynasty--Bzlnork, Week One
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2017, 10:05:39 AM »
I love the Starve Wars restaurant! And is little Seven going to be green with pink hair? So preppie!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2017, 07:46:17 PM »
Oh, hooray! Mean Izumi makes her appearance. She's marvelous, and she and Six are perfect together.

Starve Wars is hilarious and blessedly copyright-violation-free! Good job, Six.i.am! Jedi Knight. LOL.

Hooray for a little green baby!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online PeregrineTook

• Watcher
  • aka Pippin, the Most Tenacious Simmer
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2017, 10:37:51 AM »
Six.I.Am's Starve Wars restaurant with the Jedi Knight statue? rofl

He and Izumi are off to such a great start! And they have a great relationship, too!
She doesn't seem at all fazed by the fact that their baby is green. She's one spunky lady--I like her! And she paints!
Now that you have two houses, when you hire a nanny, you know she'll be named Izumi, hehe.
Wow, you're really going spartan this time with your restaurant bloodline, only moving in two random townies!

You're making me re-evaluate the overall influence of that statue on ratings.
I didn't use any for Korma Chameleon and I was only at 2.5 stars at the end of Week 1. Or maybe you have another secret strategy that I'm missing...
You're really acing the restaurant naming, restaurant design, and restaurant management!!! So glad you got Dine Out!

Looking forward to Week 1 with Boris.  \(^_^)/

Yeah, I think the Izumi's ended up with the right guys.  I know this one is a redhead, but I really favor blonde Izumi. 
I totally stole the statue-for-atmosphere idea from your first run through the RDC!  I open the restaurant a lot.  I also disallow customers when I think I've got about 3 full tables.  Beyond that, it's just taking every advantage to do positive restaurant socials with the staff and customers.
Hahaha, you said "Boris."  That's the last Von Carloff.  This one's Shana  ;=)

I love the Starve Wars restaurant! And is little Seven going to be green with pink hair? So preppie!
I'm hoping for pink hair! 
Starve Wars was one of my favorite bad ideas :=)  Glad you enjoyed it as well!

Oh, hooray! Mean Izumi makes her appearance. She's marvelous, and she and Six are perfect together.

Starve Wars is hilarious and blessedly copyright-violation-free! Good job, Six.i.am! Jedi Knight. LOL.

Hooray for a little green baby!
I like the mean girl with the flighty guy as well.
I'm really excited to see their features mix together in little Seven!

Online PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Tenacious Rivalry Dynasty--Von Carloff, Week One, Part One
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2017, 10:39:24 AM »

Pippin:  We finally make our way to the Von Carloff household to find Shana chatting with the Count.
Shana:  So, Vlad, I need to have a vampire father for my vampire heir, so I decided to choose the most handsome vampire in Forgotten Hollow.
Vlad:  Why, Lady Shana, I'm so flattered...

Shana:  But it seems Caleb's busy, so I guess you'll have to do.
Pippin:  Nice.
Vlad:  I'm assuming that you're merely teasing me as foreplay, but I know that a lady likes to be wooed.

Shana:  I was thinking more woohooed, but this is nice too.

Vlad:  Wow!  This is very nice!

Shana:  Bet you've never used a closet that way before, eh grandpa?
Vlad:  (huff huff) Who...(huff huff)...you callin' (huff huff)...grandpa?
Shana:  If you'd prefer, I could call you Izumi.  Seems every other founder got an Izumi.

Shana:  Wow, thanks for the privacy, Pippin.
Pippin:  But...you're pregnant!  It's an important moment to share!
Shana:  And you post a shot of me on the toilet on the internet.  Pretty sure I can press charges.
Pippin:  Okay, Miss Sassy, let's get on to the helper aspect.

Vlad:  What are we doing here?
Shana:  Flippin' some Pancakes.  You sweet talk Bob, I'll use their computer to research vampires.
Pippin:  Good multi-tasking approach!

Vlad:  Greetings, Robert Pancakes.  I am called Count Vladislaus, but you may call me Vlad.  Lady Shana and I were wondering...
Bob:  Excellent start to your sales pitch there, Count, but if you want us to be dynasty helpers, I'm pretty sure it's my wife you should be talking to.
Vlad:  Alright, looks like I must "pull out the big guns," as the locals say.  If you agree to take part in our dynasty, I'll take a selfie with you.
Bob:  Done!!

Pippin:  And so, our household now has two happy couples.

Vlad:  Care to share my death bed, my dear?
Shana:  Hey, I never said I was your dear.  I just needed a baby daddy.
Vlad:  But...I thought we...
Shana:  And yes, of course I do!

Pippin:  But Vlad and Shana weren't the only ones enjoying time together.

Eliza:  That's right!  We're havin' a baby!  Go Team Pancakes!
Shana:  Umm, pretty sure FrancescaFiori has that copyrighted.
Pippin:  Stop breaking the fourth wall, Shana!  But yes, pretty sure you can't use that phrase.
Eliza:  But...we're the Pancakes...
Pippin:  And the Pancakes are excellent helpers as they contribute gardening help,

Pippin:  and rocket building.

Jaivan:  Lookin' good there, Bob.
Bob:  Feelin' good...random guy...who knows my name...?
Pippin:  And Shana begins recruiting young ladies to become her vampire progeny.

Shana:  So, you wanna become a vampire and be a possible future spouse for my dynasty line?
Blair:  Umm, considering I just jumped from randomly generated extra to significant plotline character, absolutely!

Shana:  So, Pari, I know Jaivan didn't pick you for his spouse, but I'm picking you for my vampire regime.  What d'ya say?
Red-haired Izumi:  Haha, loser.
Pari:  Oh, I'm so in and I'm drinking from Miss Priss over here!

Pippin:  Hmm, looks like Vlad beat her to it.
Vlad:  Well, I was rather parched and she was willingly here, so that seemed to be close enough to permission.
Pippin:  Wow, vampire rules seem really morally questionable.  But Shana goes on to recruit Siobhan,

Pippin:  and Amelia,

Pippin:  before completing the crew with Alice.

Pippin:  And speaking of vampires, everywhere she went, Eliza kept running into this vampire fellow.

Pippin:  And she'd be autonomously flirty every single time.

Eliza:  I'm just very friendly.
Pippin:  And he even came along when she and Bob went on a...fishing date?

Pippin:  Um, are you really wearing your robe out in public, Bob?
Bob:  Soak it in, ladies.  This is what a real man looks like.
Random Vampire Guy:  So, Eliza, wanna run off together?
Eliza:  Tempting, but I kinda love that ridiculous lug over there.
Bob:  Aww, thanks, baby.
Pippin:  And speaking of babies...we'll have to add them into the next update as I have too many images left to fit into one update...

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2017, 12:12:41 PM »
Hmm, change the random vampire guy's hairstyle, and I'm pretty sure that's my butler Daichi from the Zest dynasty. Anyway, way to go, Pippin! But shouldn't Shana be turning some male vampires, too, just in case someone has a daughter?

Online PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Tenacious Rivalry Dynasty--Von Carloff, Week One, Part Two
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2017, 01:02:23 PM »
Pippin:  So, there will be lots of children in this update.  Some more literally children than others...
Shana:  Blah blah blah, just get on with showin' my awesome girls to the forum, Pippin!
Pippin:  (sigh) Alright, Miss Impatient.

Pippin:  First off, here's Shana with her romantic "baby."
Shana:  Romantic?  He's just the baby daddy.  Speaking of baby!

Pippin:  We head to the hospital where Shana gets checked in...and Vlad grabs a snack.

Vlad:  He sits down for work, so being light-headed shouldn't be an issue for him.
Pippin:  Yeah, that totally sounds like legitimate reasoning.

Shana:  Wow.  If I wasn't already undead, that would probably have killed me, doc.  Where did you get your doctorate anyway?
Doctor:  Doctorate?
Pippin:  Yeah, this seems safe.

Pippin:  Awww, a beautiful baby girl!
Shana:  I will name her Bellisima.  Because beautiful.  Like me.
Pippin:  And we return home where everyone is obsessed with the beautiful baby, except for Vlad, who is obsessed with his baby.

Vlad:  She's just so beautiful!

Vlad:  In both forms!
Pippin:  No, he's not obsessed at all.

Pippin:  Not even a little.
Vlad:  She's so beautiful!
Pippin:  And Vlad develops an odd habit of roaming around the house in his...nothing...

Shana:  I see.  I create five young, lovely vampire offspring and all the sudden you have to go running around the house in the buff.
Vlad:  Well, Bob introduced me to a new saying, "If you've got it, flaunt it."
Shana:  Oh, sweetie, you don't have it.
Pippin:  And anyway, within about a day of Belisima's birth, Eliza goes into labor.

Random Vampire Guy:  Pretty sure that heart belongs to me.
Bob:  Umm, why is he here again?
Pippin:  And the Pancakes have a handsome young lad.

Eliza:  I'm naming him Waffle.
Pippin:  Waffle Pancakes?
Bob:  Just let it happen, Pippin.
Random Vampire Guy:  Just let it happen, Bob.
Bob:  No!  You and Eliza is just not happening!
Pippin:  But there are other children to check in on:  the vampire offspring.  Here's Amelia.

Pippin:  Umm, things went wrong somehow.  How about Alice?

Shana:  Wow, she looks like an elderly hippy.
Pippin:  Siobhan?

Shana:  Clearly the best of the bunch.
Pippin:  By the way, excellent makeover on Amelia's everyday wear.
Shana:  Thanks!  Bet Jaivan feels pretty silly for not picking her now.
Pippin:  I did notice that the two non-Izumi spouse options ended up in your crew.  Is that on purpose?
Shana:  (feigns innocence)  What?  I hadn't even noticed I'd gotten my rival's rejected spouse options on my side.  What a strange coincidence.
Pippin:  Speaking of spouses, Izumi is lovely!

Shana:  ...yeah, she is.
Pippin:  Meantime, there's plenty of training and sparring in the household,

Pippin:  and shortly before our week ends, a couple of significant things happen.

Pippin: The first is that Belisima ages up to toddler!
Shana:  Aww, she looks like a mini-me!
Vlad:  Did she get any of my features?
Shana:  Well, we all know Pippin's hoping she's a Gretchen clone.
Pippin:  Hey!  But true.

Pippin:  Oh my heavens!  So cute!  But what happened next we not cute at all.  Shana invited Amelia and Blair over.  Eliza invited them both in the house.  Blair came up to the door, turned around, and walked back into the front yard, and...

Pippin:  By the time Grim arrived and was ready to reap the soul, it was nighttime, so Shana went out to plead for her offspring.

Shana:  Please don't take Blair!  She's just s teen.  She has so much life ahead of her!  She was going to marry into my bloodline and everything!
Grim:  Hmm, sounds like lots of stuff that's not my problem.

Pippin:  Even blonde Izumi came by to pay her respects.
Blonde Izumi:  I was totally going to steal that girl to be Gavin's bride.
Pippin:  Dear, sweet Blair will be missed.

Pippin:   Will there be ambrosia in the future?  We'll have to wait and see...and see if it's Blonde Izumi making it...

At the end of week one, Shana is at level 2 of her career (since vampires can't use the connections reward), has only to reach the master vampire level to complete the vampire family aspiration, her heir is a toddler, and her garden has plasma fruit, wolfsbane, and the sixam fly trap.

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
Re: Tenacious Rivalry Dynasty--Von Carloff, Week One, Parts One and Two
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2017, 05:38:22 PM »
Wooooo! Team Pancakes! Right on! I give you full license to throw that term around. :)

I adore Shana. She's sharp as a tack, and a million times more deadly. Loved her wooing and woohooing Vlad. They are quite wonderful together. Particularly when Vlad is strutting his stuff-he-doesn't-have.

Waffle Pancakes! I Lol'ed. I admit it. Full-on, head-thrown-back, lol-ing.

It's official. I'm Team Shana. Go Von Carloffs!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2017, 05:46:42 PM »
Oh, oh, oh, I notice a Trading Places reference. One of my all-time favorite films, Billy Ray! Lol!

Each of your couples are so great! I really like sassy Shana (not Boris, shame on me!) and the way she gives no respect to the Grand Master.
I got confused for a second about whether your photos below or above your text.
When I saw the first photo in your second update today and read that Vlad was showing "her girls" to the forum, I was like...Whoa, Pippin's so bold! Doh...

Love Shana's choice of helpers and how easily Vlad could convince Bob to sign up. And the way the founders are fighting over the townies....very cool!
Haha, Eliza getting autonomously flirty around her vampire stalker!

Oh no, poor Blair! What will you do? Is it just my imagination or are vampires more sensitive to sunlight since the patch?
In my first RDC, my outdoors-loving vampire was constantly fishing (and burning but not burning up) whenever I wasn't playing the vamp household...

Shana did a terrific job in Week 1! Can't wait to get to know Bellisima better!

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2017, 12:21:43 AM »
Congratulations to Splark, I mean Six, on the birth of his little girl.  And I love Red Izumi!  Then again we all know how I feel about Sass.

What is with the hospital and removing hearts huh?  Especially on the vampires!

Congratulations to Shana and Eliza on their nooboos.  Glad to know that Waffle isn't named Iggy and yes go team Pancakes!

You have a wall of portraits like I do sometimes!   Keep going until you get the right one!.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Online PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2017, 11:15:16 AM »
Hmm, change the random vampire guy's hairstyle, and I'm pretty sure that's my butler Daichi from the Zest dynasty. Anyway, way to go, Pippin! But shouldn't Shana be turning some male vampires, too, just in case someone has a daughter?
Well, random vampire guy is already a male vampire  ;=)  Maybe I'll have Shana turn a few guys later on.  Poor Bellisima will need some better spouse options...unless random vampire guy just has amazing traits...

Wooooo! Team Pancakes! Right on! I give you full license to throw that term around. :)

I adore Shana. She's sharp as a tack, and a million times more deadly. Loved her wooing and woohooing Vlad. They are quite wonderful together. Particularly when Vlad is strutting his stuff-he-doesn't-have.

Waffle Pancakes! I Lol'ed. I admit it. Full-on, head-thrown-back, lol-ing.

It's official. I'm Team Shana. Go Von Carloffs!
Aww, thanks for sharing the Team Pancakes trademark with me  :=)  One of these days, I will finally get caught up with the Spiffendales.
I'm glad you enjoy Shana.  I decided to go full-on sass with her and her relationship with Vlad.  It just seemed right  :=)
Legitimate laughing out loud?  Awesome!  Waffles has done his job!

Oh, oh, oh, I notice a Trading Places reference. One of my all-time favorite films, Billy Ray! Lol!

Each of your couples are so great! I really like sassy Shana (not Boris, shame on me!) and the way she gives no respect to the Grand Master.
I got confused for a second about whether your photos below or above your text.
When I saw the first photo in your second update today and read that Vlad was showing "her girls" to the forum, I was like...Whoa, Pippin's so bold! Doh...

Love Shana's choice of helpers and how easily Vlad could convince Bob to sign up. And the way the founders are fighting over the townies....very cool!
Haha, Eliza getting autonomously flirty around her vampire stalker!

Oh no, poor Blair! What will you do? Is it just my imagination or are vampires more sensitive to sunlight since the patch?
In my first RDC, my outdoors-loving vampire was constantly fishing (and burning but not burning up) whenever I wasn't playing the vamp household...

Shana did a terrific job in Week 1! Can't wait to get to know Bellisima better!

It does seem that Blair burned up rather quickly.  On the book-keeping end, it didn't revoke the friendship with offspring stuff for Shana's aspiration, so that's a good thing.
I'm so looking forward to seeing how Bellisima ends up mixing Vlad and Shana's genetics!  Gretchen version 2.0? 

Congratulations to Splark, I mean Six, on the birth of his little girl.  And I love Red Izumi!  Then again we all know how I feel about Sass.

What is with the hospital and removing hearts huh?  Especially on the vampires!

Congratulations to Shana and Eliza on their nooboos.  Glad to know that Waffle isn't named Iggy and yes go team Pancakes!

You have a wall of portraits like I do sometimes!   Keep going until you get the right one!.
I just wanted to pay up the whole idea of Vlad being that obsessed with his wife...and wanted more pictures of her since she's just lovely.
I think Bob is liking his role in the dynasty this time around way more than last time  ;=)

Online PeregrineTook

• Watcher
Tenacious Rivalry Dynasty--Rosenpepper, Week Two
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2017, 11:55:39 AM »
Pippin:  We rejoin the Izumi household...
Jaivan:  Umm, the Rosenpepper household, thank you.
Pippin:  Yes!  Right.  We rejoin the Rosenpepper household where Izumi is busy with being gorgeous.

Jaivan:  I'm sorry, what?
Pippin:  I said...where Izumi is busy with being...glorious...ly skilled...at painting.

Izumi:  Hehe, nice save, Pippin!
Pippin:  You are so awesome, Izumi.  We should clone you.
Izumi:  Hey, I think that's possible!  Husband!  Come to the cloning chamber!

Jaivan:  Umm, didn't we used to have a bad?
Izumi:  Shhh.  No words.  Just let it happen.
Pippin:  And after some hard work on cloning, Jaivan continues to study up on vampires while Izumi...has her own personal dance party?

Izumi:  I got those moves like Jagger!  Or a Jaguar.  I'm not quite sure...

Jaivan:  You know I can see you there, right? 
Izumi:  I...what? 
Pippin:  But the young couple gets out of the house for a bit to visit the flea market.
Izumi:  Sir, I would like to buy one of these dolls.
Dennis:  I don't actually work here.

Izumi:  Oh, haggling, eh?  Fine.  I'll pay you four and a half simoleans and that's my final offer!
Dennis:  Again, I don't work here.
Izumi:  Okay, twenty simoleans.  Final offer!
Pippin:  And Jaivan reconnects with red-haired Izumi...

Pippin:  For a dunk-off. 

Red-Haired Izumi:  OWW!!  You are so not worth this, Jaivan.  I'm going back to my husband.
Jaivan:  Umm, tell him I said hi?
Pippin:  And when they get home, Izumi learns that she is, in fact, pregnant.

Pippin:  Umm, this isn't the confetti shot...
Izumi:  Your fault for getting a stereo!

Pippin:  And Jaivan continues to work on his vampire lore, fitness, and gardening.

Jaivan:  Just had to show me in this stupid outfit, huh?
Pippin:  No fear, I also get to show you in your promotion outfit!

Pippin:  Of course, this coincides with when Izumi goes into labor.

Pippin:  We are pleased to introduce Izaiah and Ishikawa.
Izumi:  Ishikawa was my maiden name...from when I was a maiden!
Pippin:  And along with the twins, we get...

Pippin:  a nanny.  That's how the parents of three young children get sleep.  Of course, as needs increase we add on to the house itself.

Pippin:  The museum was added before the twins got here so we'd have somewhere to put a bathtub.  Of course, after the twins arrived, the master bedroom became their room and we added on a new master suite.

Izumi:  I believe you mean master sweet!
Pippin:  Okay.  We also add on a garlic wreath.

Handyman (Plumber):  Hey-a!  I'm-a looking=a for-a my brother-a Mario!
Pippin:  Wow.  Luigi's been working out!  Anyway, Izumi continues to work with Gavin on his toddler skill.
Izumi:  This is a fox!

Izumi:  Your mama is also a fox, but in a different way.
Gavin:  Mommy, what the fox say?
Pippin:  Ugh, now that song's going to be stuck in my head!  Anyway, the days pass quickly and the number of toddlers increases.

Pippin:  We have a blondy like mama and a redhead like daddy.  And all three kids are boys.
Izumi:  Hey!  They can be girls if they want to!
Pippin:  Umm, okay...

Jaivan:  Good morning, young child!  I have three young toddlers myself and they'll need friends so I just wanted you to show up on my list of acquaintances.  You may go now. 
Small Child:  Umm, thanks?

Pippin:  Aww, Gavin's a dancing machine!

Pippin:  And Izaiah's a trouble-maker.

Pippin:  And Ishikawa's angelic.  And we leave you with OH MY GOODNESS!!  What happened?!?!?

Izumi:  I may have danced a little too hard.

At the end of week two, Jaivan has almost hit level 14 of vampire lore (so he'll be vamp-smiting next time around for sure), has completed his garden requirements, and has earned a single promotion putting him at level 5.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Tenacious Rivalry Dynasty--Rosenpepper, Week Two
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2017, 12:09:44 PM »
How many children is Izumi planning to have?

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2017, 01:50:29 PM »
It's so adorable how Pippin is in sim-love with Izumi! Jaivan who?
Wow, twins! And even more wow, three toddlers! All three of them are so cute!

I appreciated how you showed us your house, before and after remodeling. How do you do roofing for those rooms with multi-angled walls? (I'm still new to roofing...)

Great job on completing so many of your requirements this week, Jaivan! I'm really looking forward to Week 3's vamp-smiting! (and of course, enjoying the kids grow up...)

Offline FrancescaFiori

• Watcher
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2017, 03:53:04 AM »
Hehe. I love how smitten you are with Izumi. She's definitely the star of the show this week. Step aside, Jaivan!

Nice job on the cloning! So many toddlers, though. Glad you got a nanny.

Love Izumi's jaguar moves, but yikes! I guess you can dance too hard. :)

Online PeregrineTook

• Watcher
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2017, 10:59:15 PM »
How many children is Izumi planning to have?
Eh, I was hoping/planning that she'd just have a daughter, and hopefully therefore, a clone.  Not planning any more babies.  Maybe I'll gender swap one of the boys...

It's so adorable how Pippin is in sim-love with Izumi! Jaivan who?
Wow, twins! And even more wow, three toddlers! All three of them are so cute!

I appreciated how you showed us your house, before and after remodeling. How do you do roofing for those rooms with multi-angled walls? (I'm still new to roofing...)

Great job on completing so many of your requirements this week, Jaivan! I'm really looking forward to Week 3's vamp-smiting! (and of course, enjoying the kids grow up...)
I adore her!  She reminds me of Lisa from Black Pink!
I agree that the three boys are rather cute, I was just hoping for a little Izumi clone.
For the roof, I just do the basic triangles and extend them into each other.  I didn't take any shots with the roof up, so I'll have to try to remember to do that at some point for you.

Hehe. I love how smitten you are with Izumi. She's definitely the star of the show this week. Step aside, Jaivan!

Nice job on the cloning! So many toddlers, though. Glad you got a nanny.

Love Izumi's jaguar moves, but yikes! I guess you can dance too hard. :)
The "dancing injury" was actually the game glitching when Izumi seemed to think she was carrying Gavin to the potty, but he was actually on the other side of the room, hence she was reaching towards where he was.  I just thought it was a really funny shot, especially with the dancing that had been going on.
And yes, Izumi is the star of that household.  Although, you're about to meet a new star  ;=)