Author Topic: Re: And the Winner Is..The End of It All - Graveyard Please  (Read 34485 times)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: And the Winner Is.....Mansion Baron, Love is in the Air! Mar. 8
« Reply #75 on: March 08, 2016, 07:04:23 PM »
Maalke:  Ok, Watcher!  That's it!!!  I am NOT doing this alone anymore!  Gardening!  Writing!  Take care of OTHER people's kids!  NO MORE!  I'm leaving this garden right now!  I want a life of my own!

W:  Phew!  Feel better now?  Ok, I'll wave my magic watcher wand and you go change clothes and find a life.  But you can't leave the household.  You know that.

Maalke:  Ermmm, ok.  Sorry for yelling.

W:  No worries.  It was all in my grand scheme of things anyway.  Have fun and meet someone nice.

W:  Uh.....this is what you call nice?

Maalke:  Butt out and go away!  It's my life and yes, he's very nice.  We have a lot in common, both being lonely and overlooked.  Now, go away!

W:  Sheesh.  Give a Sim an inch and she takes up with Malcolm.  *sigh*  Your funeral.

"Much later......."  (Watcher face palms and shakes head in disbelief)

Maalke:  Mal.....I think I love you.

Malcolm:  And I, you sweetcheeks.  We don't have to be lonely any more.

Meghan:  So Auntie Uhlricke, I can have my club over?

Uhlricke:  You betcha!  (Anything to keep her and her violin out of my work room!) 

Meghan:  Wow!  You're the best!  Rally on!

Marina:  *whistling*  *under breathe*  I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream.  Heheheh.  I think Lemon Gelatto this time.

W:  You sure you want to try that?  Some of those blends are pretty wild.

Marina:  Yep.  Got a house full of kids comin' over and I want to be prepared.  I think this Lemon with raspberry sauce and strawberries will do just fine.  Safe enough except for possible brain freeze.  I'll have to give it a try though.

Joaquin:  So hon, how is it?

Marina:  mmmmfff ffff.  Cold.  Tart.  Think I'll stick to mixology drinks.

Joaquin:  As long as the kids like it.  Say, have you seen Maalke lately?

Marina:  I think she's in the hot tub.  Best we leave her alone for a bit.  She's been acting a bit weird.  Almost like she's in love.

Malcolm:  Be your boyfriend?  Of course!!  Now what?

Maalke:  Follow me lover boy.  Have I got a surprise for you.

Malcolm:  Are you sure this is all right?  I.....I've never done this before.

Maalke:  Me either.  Let's find heaven together then.  I love you, Mal.

Watcher:  Uh oh!

Yes, my friends.  That's how the day was going at our future Mansion Baron mansion.
I guess you just can't stop the path of true love.  Meanwhile, it was my turn to keep the "troops" away from the hot tub!  *Background noise of kids having fun!*

I think that Social Butterfly aspiration is in the bag.  Why did I even worry?  My Meg has got it nailed for sure.

I thought they were going to stay all night......and I had other plans for the evening.

Still by the time the evening was drawing to a close, Meg shared her good news with us all during movie time.

Sergio, the supposed "child hater", was the first to congratulate and applaud her efforts.  She had completed three aspirations!  Creative, Social Butterfly, and Rambunctious Scamp!  Wow!  I was so proud of her.  One more to go and she can really focus on more grown up skills. 

Maalke had some news of her own to share, although she was being very shy about it.

She avoided movie night, and now we knew why.  Unfortunately, she's going to have to raise this child on her own, with help from us of course.  We're not having someone with the Evil trait in our home.  I hope the child doesn't inherit it.  Bad enough both parents are snobs.

Finally, it was "our" time.  And just in time too.  We only had a few minutes before the "Alien" would take over.  Let's make the most of it.  See you in two weeks!

What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Wow, took me a while to recognize Maalike. I must not have been paying attention--I only now noticed that you'd given her a makeover!
Awww, how fabulous--the two snobs making whoopee!
Nice to see the perpetual spares getting some action.

Congrats to Meghan on her three childhood aspirations!
How does pregnancy work? Will Maalike give birth while you're at another house, or does she wait until you get back?

Whew, that week went by really fast!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
Re: And the Winner Is.....Mansion Baron, Week 2- Love is in the Air Mar. 8
« Reply #77 on: March 09, 2016, 07:24:03 AM »
I love how Maalike put her foot down! A spare willing to stand up to the watcher.. well done girl! Congrats to Meghan, I always try to avoid the Social Butterfly because I manage to finish the others so much easier.. until I do it and realise that it's actually fairly easy too!

@oshizu - Maalike will have her baby while playing the other families. That happened to me on my first try and Summer had twins!

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
Good for Maaike! One thing we know -- the child will have blond hair. I loved the expression on Marina's face when she was trying the lemon gelato with raspberry sauce.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #79 on: March 10, 2016, 01:47:38 PM »
@MarionT, Maybe she forgot to add the sugar?  That look cracked me up so it just had to go into the story.

@KTK10 ,  I also hated the Social Butterfly and was dreading it.  But when she met all those kids at the park I thought, "Wait.  Kids can have clubs!"  That did the trick for sure.

@oshizu, Maalke always just looked so much like a bore and I had a feeling there was something wonderful under that milquetoast appearance.  So I changed her mousy hair to blonde and the rest just followed right along.  She's actually quite pretty now, and once she starts exercising and gets rid of the chubbiness she is a stunner.

On to the Aliens again!!  (With a brief break for me to post what I've done with my No Buy story)

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #80 on: March 18, 2016, 03:56:29 PM »
My apologies.  Once again Mediafire is having problems.  They assure me they have my missing files and we'll be able to view them soon.  I have quite a bit of the next section ready to write up but I don't dare try to upload pictures till they have fixed their problem.  Keep tuned for an update.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
« Reply #81 on: March 19, 2016, 03:01:53 PM »
Oh wow, I thought it was just my crummy phone lol sorry to hear about your mediafire issues! Hope they sort themselves out soonest!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
@Joria
I'm sooo sorry that Mediafire is messing up your images again.
Like Magpie, I hope you can get the problem sorted. I'm starting to go into withdrawal and will be needing a Joria fix soon.
Best wishes, friend.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #83 on: March 19, 2016, 03:14:29 PM »
Thanks, you guys.  I doubt they will do anything further till Monday which is a real bummer because I've got so much stuff to add and don't dare to try to post it.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #84 on: March 19, 2016, 11:08:47 PM »
Fingers crossed it will be fixed soon!

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #85 on: March 22, 2016, 04:42:33 PM »
I'm not sure how this is all going to work out.  I use Mediafire because it is one of the easiest to use and for a fairly low cost I get a terrabyte of storage.  However, they keep deleting my files and then I have to fight to get them back or re-upload them.  I kept a copy of the missing pictures this time, but if I re-upload them I'll have to go one by one and replace them as the link will be different.  I could just give it up and start over again, but I'm sure you all know how much I do not want to do that.  I need to find a different screenshot hosting service, but have very little info on them, even when I visit their websites.  If I go with a different service, it's going to mean having to move all my files to that service, and going into my stories and replacing the images so the links will work.  Right?  Or, once again, I'd have to restart my two stories.  I'm still hoping Mediafire will restore my missing folder, and the screenshots in it, but no guarantees.  I have Alien bloodline, week 2 all ready to post, but really don't want to upload more pictures that could get messed up, and certainly don't want to leave the mess already here.  Meanwhile, my game play is basically at a halt.  If it wasn't for the care and support you guys give me I'm not sure what I'd do.  Thank you so much for standing by me.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Joria, have you looked into something like Photobucket?

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
« Reply #87 on: March 22, 2016, 05:19:48 PM »
I'm so sorry to hear that Joria. At least with hosting my own website/blog, I'm the only one who can mess it up.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #88 on: March 22, 2016, 10:35:49 PM »
Oh Joria.. that's so frustrating for you.. I also use Photobucket like Shewolf.. but JudesSims has a point! Perhaps getting more info on how to get your own web site might work better at low cost? *rushes off to check it out as well*

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
I'm no expert since I just started posting images since January (lol), but I haven't had any issues with Imgur.
Took a short while to get used to it, though.