Author Topic: Re: And the Winner Is..The End of It All - Graveyard Please  (Read 34475 times)

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: And the Winner Is.......
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2015, 04:29:26 PM »
Yay good to see you back :D, Good luck.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 09:36:29 PM »
Good luck!

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2015, 02:13:11 AM »
Yayyyy!  You're back! *waves pompoms

Offline Chickwit

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2015, 02:20:25 PM »
Woohoo....

I look forward to following along.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2015, 04:58:07 PM »
Glad you're giving it another try!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: And the Winner Is.......Prolog
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2015, 08:24:06 PM »
Watcher Chief:  Ok, you guys got the rule set?  Sim already to go?  Picked a town?

W:1 Yeah, Chief, good to go.  I've got Retail all set.  Placed an empty store in Magnolia, got my girl on her lot, and she's rarin' to go.  A little unhappy that she's gonna have ta cook and run a store instead of becoming a movie star but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

W.2:  I am also well prepared.  My highly intelligent and extremely motivated young person is confident she will make it to the end as the one and only successor in this endeavor.  After all, her family and upbringing brings such class and, how shall we say it, elan and social standing to this area the near by citizens will undoubtedly bow to her wishes and simply move out of the way.  We shan't even have to evict any peasants, ahem I mean, members of the working class, to achieve our ultimate goals.

W.Chief:  Right.  Any you couldn't have said that in a sentence with only maybe five words in it?  (sighs)

W.3:  I am also prepared.  While this is not our normal milieu, we shall dance and make merry until we can once again regain our homeland.  Perhaps we will find it more amusing here and will stay.  It is undetermined.  The outcome, however, will be our achieving the goal of populating this wasteland.

W.Chief:  Wasteland?  It's just an empty town for plumbob's sake!  Do they know what is at stake?  They either reach maximum population or their bloodline is finished, (at least here).  They could be permanently banished to the Gallery.  Will you all be talking to and for them?  Oh, never mind.  Let's just roll them out and take a gander at them.

***********************************************************************************************************

Editor's note:  Until I have Mediafire all fixed I will have to withhold my pictures.  My competitors are:  Audrey Simburn, Retail, Marina Marr, Mansion Baron and Stardust Shinebright, Alien/Fey.  I'm not sure if I'll once again hit the "easy" button and bring in top dollar helpers or do it the harder way.  I'll be thankfully following Nutella's great strategies and tips and will write this up the same as I would an Immortal Dynasty.  Expect a lot of words and a lot of pictures.  Thank you for all your support.  I have loved reading all your stories and it just makes me smile knowing you also read mine.  Thanks!

And here they are:

Audry Simburn, family oriented, creative, foodie who wishes to achieve her goal of Master Chef since movies are not an option.

Next up is Marina Marr.  Marina wants the biggest and best mansion in town for herself and her family.  She aspires to become Leader of the Pack and is a family oriented, insider, dance machine.  We'll see how that goes!!

Last but not least is Stardust Shinebright.  Not too sure of her origins because to some she appears aliens but she claims her feythful ancestors have been here forever.  She aspires to become a Computer Whiz since she is a cheerful, geek genius.  She seldom wears the outlandish space looking clothes that were designated for her but prefers more pleasing garb.

Good luck, ladies and may the best bloodline win!

What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Re: And the Winner Is.......Prolog and Info
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2016, 04:34:40 AM »
Yay! So glad you're back! Good luck!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
Re: And the Winner Is.......Prolog and Info
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2016, 10:06:12 PM »
Looking forward to it Joria!  ;D

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
Re: And the Winner Is.......Retail...First few Days
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2016, 01:48:07 AM »
Well, here I am.  They told me the rules then dumped me and the other rivals onto empty lots.  At least I have a nice view and a great little park right next door.  I bet I'll meet a ton of people there.

First order of business,......hmmm, what IS the first order of business?  Ok, seeing as how I like things relatively easy and seeing as how I intend to be rich as Croesus with my burgeoning retail empire, I think first is con one of the richest families in town to move in with me, giving me access to alllllll their delicious money. 

Delicious?  Yeah, I think in terms of taste because my intent is to become a world class chef and sell my fabulous pastries and such in my own little bakery.  And if not me, then my heirs.  I'll need lots of heirs if I'm to repopulate this town.  Pretty little place but empty.  I can fix that, at least I'll give it my best shot.  Right now my competitors have taken up two of MY lots, but no worries.  I'm sure I'll win in the end.

Ok, Landgraab's are nicely ensconced in my family and while I'm at it, I'll make a club and get them all in.  Let the good perks roll!

Step two:  Find a hopefully handsome guy who will worship the ground I walk on, provide me with muscle and romance and a few nooboos or so.  This guy looks like a good candidate.  His name is Don Lothario, which speaks volumes for his interest in romance now doesn't it?  Not bad looking, especially those dazzling blue eyes.  Nice build too and a pleasant kind of personality.  Step three:  Cloudgaze to the max!

We took a local flight from lot central to our little shop, Sugar Thyme Bakery.  Cute huh?  I know if we are to make a go of it a lot had to be done.  Get rid of roadblocks, make room for customers, price items, bake a few goodies and in my spare time, romance Don just enough to get him thinking about permanent situations, or at least enough to give me what I needed, namely an heir.  It was too late to head home, where my Watcher was madly setting up some sort of house for us, so I plunked down a few tents just for the night.  What the heck, could always sell them in the shop!  Obviously my romantic endeavors worked just right.

We were pretty exhausted last night so here it is Monday morning and I'm not sure if thinks worked out the way I planned.  Guess what?  They did!

After a triumphant "Whhaaaa hooo!", I fed the crew and we all headed back to our home lot to see what the Watcher had come up with.  I had to work fast because here I was pregnant and yet with no job and no skills to speak of.  Those first two dates had ended quickly and with nothing to show for them so now it was time to get serious.  I had to make him my best friend and somehow convince him to marry me.  I needed to get Connected real quick and in more ways than one.

Thankfully, Don's romantic heart took over and he really did most of the action, basically sweeping me off my feet.  I had planned on just using him as a daddy donor but I found myself falling head over heels in love with the guy.  Pretty soon we were engaged.  He was all romantic, dropping to one knee and looking up at me with all the love in the world in his eyes.

I don't know where that ring came from and frankly, I don't care.  It was gorgeous and a perfect fit.  Obviously it was meant just for me.  I have to wonder if the Watcher......?......naaah.  It was all Don.

As I leapt into his arms I tried to pretend I didn't see that, "Oh my plumbob WHAT have I done?" look on his face.  Too late Donnie.  You're mine now.

I felt it was only fair to let him know what was up, that I was already pregnant with his child.  If he wanted out, now would be the last chance he had.  Scared?  You betcha I was scared!

At first he wasn't exactly thrilled, and really, I think for a minute there he debated calling it quits.  Then it hit him.

He was going to be a Dad!  I don't know who was happier, him or me.

Somehow, "Way to go, Babe", just didn't seem like the best response, but I'll take it.  Better than "I'm leaving you, you witch".

We threw together a quick ceremony out in our courtyard, (oh, did I tell you?  Watcher made us a villa with a surrounded courtyard that will soon have a pool and landscaping).  As we waited for our guests to assemble, I gave him a quick kiss.  "Thank you, my love."  What more could I say?

As we said our vows, I suddenly realized I really meant them.  This wonderful man was mine and I'd treasure him forever.  Soulmates.

He placed the ring on my finger so carefully.  My heart was overflowing with love and joy.

That's it.  We were Mr. and Mrs. for now and forever.

Well, it wasn't exactly the wedding repast I had always dreamed of but it filled the tummy.  Good thing we both like salad!  As we ate our meal he told me of his plans for our next two dates.  I'm guessing he wanted us both to earn that silver award.  Somehow, a haunted house wasn't tops on my list but who knows.  It could be very romantic.

Gotta fly.  I'll let you know if there really are any ghosts!

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
Re: And the Winner Is.....Retail, First Few Days
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2016, 05:43:32 AM »
Fabulous start! Can't wait to see the bakery!
Don Lothario should pay you a commission, Joria. He always seems so very likeable in your stories.  :D

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2016, 11:16:09 AM »
Audry really would look great in movies -- Windenburg Holiday, maybe?
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2016, 03:19:43 PM »
Fabulous start! Can't wait to see the bakery!
Don Lothario should pay you a commission, Joria. He always seems so very likeable in your stories.  :D

Out of all the times I've used Don, (and that's a lot considering how many fails I've had), he was only a stinker once and finally got over it and become a true romantic.  I've considered other males but always wind up with Don.  Bakery shots will be in next update, but not many.

Audry really would look great in movies -- Windenburg Holiday, maybe?

I think I pretty much nailed Audry with this Sim except I couldn't make her chest small enough!  Love the "Windenburg Holiday" idea but I'm more of a "Breakfast at Windenburg" girl myself.

----------
My No Buy Story

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2016, 10:25:51 PM »
You did nail Audry, and I must say - Don is a firm favourite in my games as well  ;D

Offline Chickwit

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2016, 12:37:59 PM »
Great Sims it's Audrey!

Beautiful and what a sweet relationship between her and Don....

/sigh