Author Topic: The Woods' Legacy (Updated 8/6/16)  (Read 14147 times)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Woods' Legacy
« Reply #30 on: March 02, 2016, 03:09:41 AM »
Woo! Twin Boys!!! Welcome Dallas and Houstan Woods.  ;D Lucky you hitting the multiples jackpot!
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Jase~

• Occult
  • Legacy Player
    • Jase's Sims
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2016, 11:45:08 PM »
Hey Oshizu...
I'm not 100% sure either. I've seen a lot of TS4 players wait until the possible heirs are in their teens. So, I think that I'll do the same; which should give readers time to figure out which twin to pick.

Thanks, Playalot...
I'm not so sure if twins is the jackpot. They've been a lot of work! lol

Thanks again for the comments too! :)

You can read it here from the beginning.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Jase~

• Occult
  • Legacy Player
    • Jase's Sims
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2016, 12:28:13 AM »
Chapter Nine: Cora's Story I

Things continued to go as planned. Cora proved to be a fantastic helper with the babies. She's going to be a great big sister!!

Cora and I took care of the babies each afternoon. So, that gave Justin plenty of time to start that small backyard garden he's always talked about.

However, we both made sure that Cora always had Saturdays free and had plenty of fun with her friends!

Okay. Justin's right and I can definitely see that "spark" between Cora and Matt. Not only do they tease each other a bit more than Raul...

...all Cora talks about at dinner is "Matt, Matt, Matt...".

Before we knew it. It was time for Cora's birthday and Justin baked her favorite cake flavor, Strawberry.

The kids enjoyed a playing, they especially loved one of Cora's gifts. It's a board game called "Don't Wake The Llama"!  ;)

Time has been flying away so fast for us. It seemed as though a little girl was blowing out her birthday candles and she suddenly grew into a young woman before our eyes.

She loved her new birthday clothes...

...along with her new room!

She's not the only one growing up today. Before the end of the party, I never noticed how much Matt has matured either.

The party was a great success, but now it's time to clean up.

Cora has still helped out with the twins, but we've also had to give her a bit more time for schoolwork. After all, she is going to Newcrest High now!

Also, things between Cora and Matt are starting to become very obvious. Especially, since they've planned a "get together" tonight without Raul.

They enjoyed a movie together in the living room...

...but, I don't they paid too much attention to it.

We tried to give them some privacy; however, we couldn't help but catch a glance at Cora's first kiss!

Cora really wanted to take selfies with Matt in her room. Reluctantly, we agreed as long as they left the door cracked open a bit.

Come on...

...Nothing too bad could happen...

...with the bedroom door...

...open. Right?

Right?

They spend the last part of their date together, looking at the stars.

Before their date ended, when saying goodnight, they finally made it official! Cora has a boyfriend!  ;D

We also may have been a bit preoccupied with Cora lately, because before we knew it... they twins had become kids too!

I can't believe how big they've become!

Luckily, we've held on to Cora's old furniture. Just a fresh coat of paint and one more bed and the nursery has really updated nicely for Dallas and Houstan.

To be continued...

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2016, 01:54:07 AM »
That was such a fun chapter! Cora is gorgeous, the parents need to keep a closer eye on Matt, and your little boys are so precious!
The founder and Justin are such thoughtful parents!

They are growing so quickly!

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2016, 05:25:21 PM »
So cool! The kids are just fab. Golly gosh though, no wonder Cora's lost her heart! Matt grew up very fine. That last shot of the twins makes me want to play twin boys so much!!
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Jase~

• Occult
  • Legacy Player
    • Jase's Sims
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2016, 08:15:18 AM »
Thanks again for the kind comments, Oshizu and Playalot...
I'm very pleased with how Cora has grown up and plan on developing her photography skills in hopes of exploring a photographer/retail career. Matt did turn out to be quite the looker, I only changed his clothing/hairstyle in CAS. Everything else was all in game genetics. I'm also pretty excited to see how similar and different the twins turn out too! :)

Offline BigMud

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2016, 03:17:16 AM »
I just caught up with your legacy, I'm enjoying it! Cora and Matt are cute, I really like Cora's outfit.

Can't wait to see more! :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Jase~

• Occult
  • Legacy Player
    • Jase's Sims
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2016, 05:47:20 AM »
Thanks for the kind words, BigMud...
I would like to take a moment to apologize in advance for the slight delay with the next update. Currently, I'm working on a slight makeover to Newcrest. Partly, replacing duplicate community lots (i.e. gym, library, pool, etc) with residential lots. So, this way I can move in families that my sims have befriended and prevent them from being culled. I would hate to see Cora loose Matt or Raul. :)

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2016, 02:57:54 PM »
@Jase~
I was so pumped after your last chapter, looking forward to the noobo. 
Then it struck me when I was in the middle of doing something unrelated to The Sims---Cora and Matt are still teens!

Yes, do what you must to keep Matt and Raoul in the world.  We'll be waiting!  :) :D ;D

Offline Tigerskin

• Occult
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2016, 09:46:43 PM »
Wow, Cora and Matt are a gorgeous couple!

Any chance you are thinking of uploading them to the gallery? *prays*

Offline Jase~

• Occult
  • Legacy Player
    • Jase's Sims
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2016, 03:24:22 AM »
Thanks for the compliment, Tigerskin...
I've just uploaded the Woods and Belangers, along with a few other legacy families, to the gallery. My EA ID is JaseSims.

Also, I have good news everyone. I'm almost done with my Newcrest renovation and should have another update to the legacy later on in the week. :)

Offline Tigerskin

• Occult
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2016, 06:06:34 AM »
Thank you Jase, I will download them today *whoop whoop*

Loving the story by the way  :)

Offline Jase~

• Occult
  • Legacy Player
    • Jase's Sims
« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2016, 11:07:57 AM »
Chapter Ten: Sim Life Goes On...

Life in the Woods' household has been pretty busy lately. However, we've been lucky enough to make time for family breakfast each morning... though we rarely have time to get dressed out of our PJs first.

The twins have been doing great in school and developing their skills quicker than we imagined.

Dallas is much more carefree and rambunctious than his brother, Houstan, whose much more intellectual.

But they both love VoidCritters equally and have started a pretty good sized card collection already.

Cora and Matt have become literally connected at the hip 24 hours. If they're not chatting on the phone or online...

... They're on a date to the local theater...

... At the park...

... At Newcrest's public pool...

... The outdoor movie club at Newcrest Park...

... On dinner dates...

... Dancing at the newly renovated Halvsies...

... Bonfire dates...

... Or, Matt ends up at our place. Thanks to the twins' nosiness, we don't have to watch them as hard because they can rarely get any privacy.

Speaking of the twins, they're also practically inseparable as well.

So, we took advantage of this perk and went for some much needed "us" time at the Luxe Health Club & Spa.

It was so relaxing...

... Plus, we enjoyed a nice meal afterwards.

Wow... time sure has been flying by!

To be continued...

Offline oshizu

• Watcher
    • oshizu's asylum
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2016, 12:35:28 PM »
Woot woot, Thomas and Justin and their little family of five are back!  ;D ;D ;D

The twins are so cute! I see you got the Kids Stuff Pack for those little spoiled boogers, lol.
I still can't believe what an incredibly gorgeous couple Cora and Matt make--at any venue and in any outfit, they look so lovely!

And I see you've built up Newcrest with lots of new venues! It was fun to follow the beautiful couple around on their dates to see what venues you've added.
Looking forward to seeing how the twins turn out as teenagers!

Offline Jase~

• Occult
  • Legacy Player
    • Jase's Sims
Re: The Woods' Legacy (Updated 8/6/16)
« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2016, 12:52:26 PM »
Thanks for still following my legacy, Oshizu...
Sorry about the long hiatus. My work schedule changed and things were quite hectic for awhile, but it's finally slowed down and I've got simming time back finally. Yep, you're right when it comes to the recent changes I've made to Newcrest and I have a few more small renovations that I need to complete still.

Hopefully, I can get back to posting regular updates again. :)