Author Topic: Supreme Legacy - Make Way, Simmlings  (Read 2416 times)

Offline handicat

• Nooboo
Supreme Legacy - Make Way, Simmlings
« on: March 17, 2015, 04:32:03 PM »
"Mayday! Mayday! ES.253 to Mother! ES.253 to Mother! We have a Code 17. I repeat, a code 17! Location unknown, but planet is occupied. T-minus 5 minutes to landing. What are my orders!?"

Mother to ES.253 There has been a change of plans. I need you to inhabit the planet and learn as much as you can about the planet and it's local culture and report back to me.

"Mother?"

Listen ES.253 I need you mix with the locals and become one of them. Work with them, reproduce with them, and learn anything and everything about them.

"But Mother, I don't think that's something I'll be able to do all on my own."

That's okay, darling. I'll give you ten generations to complete this task, so do not fear. The child of your choosing shall be introduced to me to continue your task once you are gone. Take care, ES.253.

The transmission was cut at that moment and ES.253 was left in the silence as she had to successfully weave her way to the planet's surface. Luckily there was a nice little mansion to break her landing. Ejecting at the last minute she watched from the sky as her ship crashed into the home destroying everything but this one statue.

Welcome to Willow Creek, Earthling Supreme.

Offline handicat

• Nooboo
Re: Supreme Legacy - Make Way, Simmlings
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2015, 04:55:23 PM »
Succession Laws
Gender - Equality
Bloodline - Modern
Heir - Exemplar: Skin Color - Green, Should more than one child be born of that skin color, the law than moves to merit. Should none of the heir have green skin in that generation, the law then moves to strictly merit. Merit is determined at YA birthday based on the number of aspiration points they've earned.

Generation 1

Founder: Earthling Supreme
Traits: Creative, Family Oriented, Cheerful
Aspiration: Big Happy Family
Skills (Level 10):
Career:
Partner:
Age at Death: ___ (anti-aging? __ )

Founder's Spouse:
Traits: Self-Assured, Outgoing, Evil
Aspiration: Computer Whiz
Skills (Level 10):
Career:
Partner:
Age at Death: ___ (anti-aging? __ )

Generation 2

To be Continued...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
Re: Supreme Legacy - Make Way, Simmlings
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2015, 07:43:50 AM »
I'm moving this to the Stories Graveyard due to inactivity.  @handicat - you can revive this story by contacting a moderator.

Original Storyboard:  Sims 4 Legacy Stories

anything