Author Topic: Complete All The Aspirations! || 26/28 || Rambunctious Scamp  (Read 24883 times)

Offline marwolfer

• Occult
Complete All The Aspirations! || 26/28 || Rambunctious Scamp
« on: November 21, 2014, 05:23:20 PM »
Complete All the Aspirations!

I preordered TS4 and fired it up the very first day. Then... I stopped playing. I just couldn't get into it. I really wanted a way to get back into the game, so I started stalking forums. That's when the Room Challenge smacked me in the face. I finished it in only three RL days (which is a feat considering I have a 2 year old). Then I got inspired to play through every single Aspiration the game offers. I'm going to play it my way, with whatever rules I need to keep myself interested at the time. But I will try to play the actual Aspiration goals without cheats. There will be multiple sims with multiple Aspirations. I hope you enjoy seeing my progress. I'll post pictures and details every step of the way. Enjoy!

Aspirations List
Bold is the Aspiration I am currently playing.
Italics are Aspirations completed.

Athletic

Creative

Deviance

Family

Food

Fortune

Knowledge

Love

Nature

Popularity

Children Aspirations

Note: My new goal is to complete all of these before the new Expansion is released, so I can then focus on the new Aspirations that will come with it!! I'm so excited!
Origin ID: marwolfer
Check me out on the gallery!!

Offline marwolfer

• Occult
Re: Complete All The Aspirations! || Bodybuilder
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2014, 05:24:39 PM »
I am almost done with Bodybuilder. Just have to finish the last milestone. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2014, 12:28:40 AM »
Can't wait to see photos etc.. and I think that it's great that you are 'inspired' again with Sims 4. I have been playing the Sims for, well.. years and years and I am now really impressed with Sims 4. I haven't even come close to completing all aspirations yet, so I am in awe of your challenge!

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2014, 03:04:14 AM »
Glad to see your getting back into the game. Completing all the aspirations is a good way of learning the game also. I done the same thing.
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2014, 05:23:46 AM »
Looks cool!

Offline marwolfer

• Occult
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2014, 04:30:22 PM »
Thanks, everyone! I am having the hardest time finishing this stupid Bodybuilder Aspiration... mentoring 15 different sims is proving a mighty mountain to climb! I'm pretty sure the guide lied when they said it was super easy. :c I will beat it tonight. I will not sleep until I get it over with! Though, as a teaser, here is the sim I'm using for the first few Aspirations.

This is Maxine Sims. She is a YA with the traits Active, Loves the Outdoors, and Outgoing.

Offline marwolfer

• Occult
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2014, 05:55:36 PM »
Bodybuilder - COMPLETED!

After a fair bit of frustration, I managed to complete my first Aspiration: Bodybuilder! I used a sim I made named Maxine Sims (yes, I know, totally unoriginal). She was just a little sim I threw together for the challenge. Bodybuilder was mostly a lot of working out and hanging out at the gym. She didn't get many permanent rewards, since I got her a bunch of Hygiene Potions, but she did get the Independent reward, which will come in handy for her next Aspiration. She finished Bodybuilder with just one day until Adulthood.

Here are some pictures of her journey to physical fitness.

In the beginning, there was a lot of jogging. Luckily, there was plenty of beautiful scenery!

When she built up a bit more confidence, Maxine headed to the gym. Lifting weights was tough, but everyone was very friendly!

Eating right is also a huge part of physical fitness, so Maxine ate lots of High Protein meals.

After many hours logged at the gym, Maxine finished her first Aspiration.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
Re: Complete All The Aspirations! || Bodybuilder - Complete
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2014, 09:54:39 AM »
Congratulations! Haven't completed that one yet. Goodluck with the curator one.  ;D

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2014, 10:09:44 AM »
Congratulations on completing.  I'm moving this to the completed stories board.

Offline Lisa46

• Watcher
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2014, 10:13:01 AM »
Nutella, I don't think this was completed. Just one aspiration of it.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2014, 11:39:49 AM »
Whoops.  I just saw complete on the subject line, thinking it was completed.  Will move back, sorry.

Offline marwolfer

• Occult
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2014, 08:45:08 AM »
Sorry, I will change from "Complete" to "Done." >.<

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Complete All The Aspirations! || Bodybuilder is Done
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2014, 03:10:40 AM »
Would you please change the text so that it's aligned on the left instead of centered? This is a housekeeping issue to help keep the Forum consistent. Thanks.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline marwolfer

• Occult
Re: Complete All The Aspirations! || Bodybuilder is Done
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2014, 04:01:08 PM »
Would you please change the text so that it's aligned on the left instead of centered? This is a housekeeping issue to help keep the Forum consistent. Thanks.

Sorry, I guess it's a new rule? I used to make all my TS3 stories centered. But I will remember that rule from now on. :)

Offline marwolfer

• Occult
Re: Complete All The Aspirations! || Painter Extraordinaire
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2014, 11:48:29 AM »
Painter Extraordinaire - COMPLETED!

So, I was doing Curator, but I hit a roadblock that made me decide to save that one for later. So I started with a new sim (Andrea Warhol) and ran off on the creative path. If everything goes according to plan, she'll be able to complete all three Creativity Aspirations. Her story is pretty boring so far. Mostly, Andrea worked in the Painter Career and painted in her spare time. There were a lot of lovely works completed, though, which was nice. :)

Here are some pictures of her journey to painting success.

In the beginning, Andrea's paintings were not that great. At least she has a great fashion sense, lol.

A lot of the time, Andrea was painting in her pajamas, trying to squeeze in some time before work to hone her craft.

It took longer than expected to get those last 5 masterpieces, but ultimately Andrea completed the Aspiration on her Adult Birthday!