Author Topic: The Sully Legacy (We're blue da ba dee da ba die)  (Read 18625 times)

Offline Slinky

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Sully Legacy (We're blue da ba dee da ba die)
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2014, 02:42:19 AM »
Here are some pictures of the exterior, and some pictures of the Tobias' new bedroom, which I didn't take pictures of before because it was pretty empty, and also some shots of the second bathroom, which has been a life saver.  Plus my sims are much happier since the upstairs bathroom got put in, and drier. 

Offline Slinky

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2014, 02:55:09 AM »
Just a quick update, since I haven't been playing as much for a few days...

Vincent had a birthday, and Tobias made him a lovely, excellent quality chocolate cake.  Looks yummy!

I guess he was feeling confident that day because just look at that face!  He now aspires to be a party animal, guess he got burnt out achieving artistic prodigy status as a child, but he has grown up to be clumsy like his mother.  Too bad :(

He is still quite fond of Sonic, who continues to be a jerk, for the most part.

Speaking of which, this happened... again...

And we finally have a fireplace in the living room! (Tobias promptly upgraded this to be fireproof since we've been having quite enough fires already)

Rhea and Tobias have been growing apart lately, so they've decided to rekindle their marriage.  Three kids can be quite a strain.

Tobias has now aged into an adult!  He celebrated with a simple white cake.

Of all the things Sonic deserves after burning down the kitchen, yet again, a hug is not one of them.  Dear, sweet Vincent.  He really is a treasure.  Glad to see he's carried his sweet nature into his teen years.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
  • I am the queen of genies FEAR ME
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2014, 07:01:52 AM »
Of course, they hug while he's still singed, why am I not surprised? Then again, I can't complain. I'm a hardcore Vincent fan  :D

Offline Devin

• Occult
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2014, 06:43:41 PM »
That living room is amazing!

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2014, 01:36:55 AM »
Cool looking house! How do you find playing on so many levels? I am mostly a single story player because I want to see everyting, but I'm considering adding a second floor just to get those bathrooms and bedrooms in!

And I'm totally with you in that multiple bathrooms are more important than ever when playing!

Offline Slinky

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2014, 06:03:53 AM »
Of course, they hug while he's still singed, why am I not surprised? Then again, I can't complain. I'm a hardcore Vincent fan  :D

I just love him! He is going to be one of my favorite spares for this legacy for sure.  Might even keep him around and not marry him off, I think.

Offline Slinky

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2014, 06:05:29 AM »
That living room is amazing!

Thanks! I just love that the house is spattered with Tobias' paintings but one of my favorites, right above the TV, was painted by Rhea <3

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Slinky

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2014, 06:08:15 AM »
Cool looking house! How do you find playing on so many levels? I am mostly a single story player because I want to see everyting, but I'm considering adding a second floor just to get those bathrooms and bedrooms in!

And I'm totally with you in that multiple bathrooms are more important than ever when playing!

Playing with multiple levels is definitely a pain.  The camera dips down a lot while I'm on the second and third floor if I zoom beyond a certain point, which makes recording and taking screen shots more difficult.  But its worth it to get that artist loft style that fits Tobias so well.  The things I endure for my sims... geez.

Offline Devin

• Occult
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2014, 12:06:07 PM »
Honest to goodness, you should put this house up in the gallery. I keep finding new things in your pictures that impress me. Building is clearly a strong point for you!

Offline Slinky

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2014, 06:58:03 PM »
Honest to goodness, you should put this house up in the gallery. I keep finding new things in your pictures that impress me. Building is clearly a strong point for you!

Thanks so much!  I added an apartment to the house for my heir now that he's a teen.  Once I get enough funds to make it more to my liking, I will definitely put the house on the gallery.

Offline Slinky

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2014, 01:08:47 AM »
Now that all the boys are teens, it's time to redo their room.  But before tearing it all down, I took some screenies to show all the beautiful artwork they filled it with as children, Vincent and Leonardo that is.  My two little artistic prodigies. 

Rhea has aged into an adult now.  I had her quit her job to focus on her family more in her golden years.  She also writes books from home to help with the family income a bit.

Now that Leonardo wants to be a master chef, there is a lot of sitting around eating grilled cheese, lol.  That was one of his first tasks for this aspiration.  Tobias doesn't seem all that into it though.

I decided that now that Rhea is home on her days off, she and Tobias should go on more dates.  Apparently, a date at the gym wasn't all that interesting to Rhea because she fell asleep right in the middle of a conversation!  She wasn't even really tired.  Just that bored.

Tobias decided to take the time to work on his boxing.  He's not bad.

Sonic has aged into an adult now, and it's time to find him a lady and get him the heck out of my house, lol.

He doesn't seem to happy about that...

Vincent is quite studious and often does his homework as soon as he gets home without having to be told. Love him  :)

Tobias is almost at the top of the painter career now and now has the best easel money can buy.  The added inspiration from it has resulted in some truly beautiful new paintings.

Now that Rhea is home so often, she has taken to fishing more when everyone is at school or work.  She's making some good progress now on her aspiration to be an Angling Ace!

The mysterious new outdoor kitchen at the park has made it much more convenient to work on Leonardo's aspiration, while Vincent introduces himself to potential new party guests, and Rhea gets some fishing done.  Sonic usually comes along as well, to scout for new ladies.

Offline Slinky

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2014, 01:14:07 AM »
Here are some updated screenies of the house.  I added an adjoining apartment for Leonardo, since he's heir and I felt like 3 teens in one room was a bit too crowded.  It just needs a bathroom once they get some more funds.

Offline Geniequeen122

• Occult
  • I am the queen of genies FEAR ME
« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2014, 06:57:23 AM »
Another amazing redesign! Yay!

Offline Slinky

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2014, 10:42:47 PM »
Another amazing redesign! Yay!

Thanks!  :D

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2014, 11:16:37 PM »
Wow! Your story is really great, I love your humour.  Your house is amazing..!! When you are finished with it, are you going to put it up on the gallery? *crossing fingers now!* ;D

anything